Which Origin are you looking forward to the most?

Discussion in 'Story & Skullgirls Universe' started by Cellsai, Feb 19, 2018.

?

Which Origin Story are you looking forward to the most?

1. Beowulf

2. Double

3. Eliza

4. Filia

5. Ms Fortune

6. Parasoul

7. Robo Fortune

8. Squigly

9. Fukua

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. cappatacus

cappatacus New Member

I guess I shouldn't expect this, but I really wanna see how Eliza came to be how she is, or if she was always like this? (To some extent anyways, I'm sure her parasite came with a lot of side effects). But how did Sekhmet choose her? Was she just always cold enough to do anything to get her way? Or maybe she came from a low class family, and Sekhmet offered to inhabit her and Eliza would be rewarded with wealth, and she accepted not fully aware of what would happen? Just some musings. And Double's story could be really cool, we could learn more about Aeon and Venus

2. Dr Wang

Dr Wang New Member

I think ms fortune since that how did she get the life gem and what happen to the fish lady who got kidnap by the medci. (After she gets released.)

3. Wulfden

Wulfden Active Member

All interesting things too! By now though, Sekhmet and Eliza are pretty much interchangeable. Whatever is "left" of Eliza is probably just a facade at this point... We don't really "know" other than that she's an example of how dangerous the fusion of a parasite and a host can be. While there's Filia and Samson who still separate people completely, Squigly and Leviathan who work in tandem very well, Eliza and Sekhmet are quite in fact two of the same coin I would argue seeing as "she" is basically both people.

I posed a headcanon long time back that Eliza had to offer sacrifices to Sekhmet when she was weak due to the stigma against parasites before she ultimately joined her, but assuming how the origin stories work, we will most likely see just that! (How she came to be with Sekhmet, of course!)

Double also is a REALLY hot topic, tbh, considering she was once Queen Lamia and Eliza apparently also killed Aeon and Venus as Double states. It's all going down hill when those two get into the mix honestly.