1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Which Origin are you looking forward to the most?

Discussion in 'Story & Skullgirls Universe' started by Cellsai, Feb 19, 2018.

?

Which Origin Story are you looking forward to the most?

1. Beowulf

2. Double

3. Eliza

4. Filia

5. Ms Fortune

6. Parasoul

7. Robo Fortune

8. Squigly

9. Fukua

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Wulfden

Wulfden Well-Known Member

Honestly it's like that sometimes. On one hand, I play a lot of Shin Megami Tensei / Final Fantasy so I'm literally like

RPG Brain: "Grind, reward, grind again. Get keys, upgrade fighters, get more sigils to buy nodes."

Lore Brain: "Gigans were in a war with the humans of New Meridian that ultimately was for naught because now Marie uses their bones and skulls for power."

Skullgirls Brain: "HHHhhhhh young Beowulf but he's like 19/20+ and is a college jock and doesn't understand that the war is a war and not just him getting to be Captain Meridian in his origin story."

#41 Wulfden, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    FriendlyWolf, Cartouche‼ and PHPP like this.
  2. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

My RPG brain is literally: “Ok if this Muskoid gets hit your entire party will be petrified- Game Over.”

PHPP and Wulfden like this.
  3. Wulfden

Wulfden Well-Known Member

RELATABLE™, it's that kinda thinking that is EXACTLY responsible for making me think "Critical hit = Good" for ALL my units for no reason. Darn you, RPG memory! Darn you to heck!

TasiaChaan, Shawesome and PHPP like this.
  4. FriendlyWolf

FriendlyWolf Member

Okay I know this thread is like dead, but I just got a sort of cool idea for those special treasure nodes in the story map, should Filia ever get an origin story.
    Like they're supposed to be like very tough and weird fights? But for Filia I think a small scene upon selecting the treasure node where it shows an interaction with Fukua would be cool! Or would that be too scandalous for the future prospect of SGM?

5. theLoneskull

theLoneskull Member

I wanna see Eliza's origin next. The history that her, Leviathan, and Samson share is just too interesting
    I'd also wanna see Double's origin next, seeing as she a hand in a lot of other characters' stories (most notably Parasoul and Squigly)

6. Sol

Sol Member

I would really love it more if it's actually continuous in a sense to do Filia/Samson -> Eliza -> Double. Like having some form of teaser from Samson to allude to Eliza's and we all know Eliza has something to do with why Theons are hated and called Parasite, also tangentially related to Double.

7. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

Did nobody really vote on Robo Fortune?

8. Chocostix

Chocostix Member

Lmao her whole origin story is already plotted in console SG. Look it up.

9. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

But this is still extra information of your beep beep meow

Like the back story with Brain Drain - copied off Skullgirls Wiki

Brain Drain was reading data from Valentine while questioning her loyalty when he heard the attack with Valentine and the Skullgirl (Which he went with a "meh"). However when he read her notes about Nadia Fortune, he snapped and decided his own version of Nadia in robot form to show he could do better than "that stupid cat in those dumb drawings."

A lot of going's on right there on building her!!! (If its there sorry its been a year or so, and I've just been doing training) lol

#49 Brian Ford, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  10. Chocostix

Chocostix Member

What would her origin explain though?? She is a robot who was created to destroy the Skullgirl and bring back the Skull Heart. That's about it. Although I could see this origin being Roxy explaining how Robo has emotions or a prototype model of Robo was made before, pretty sure her ENTIRE existence is straight up non-canon.

Brian Ford likes this.
  11. OrionsDagger

OrionsDagger New Member

Pretty sure her existence is nearly 100% canon, but her current story as we know it is not.

#51 OrionsDagger, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Chocostix and Brian Ford like this.