1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Which Origin are you looking forward to the most?

Discussion in 'Story & Skullgirls Universe' started by Cellsai, Feb 19, 2018.

?

Which Origin Story are you looking forward to the most?

1. Beowulf

2. Double

3. Eliza

4. Filia

5. Ms Fortune

6. Parasoul

7. Robo Fortune

8. Squigly

9. Fukua

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Wulfden

Wulfden Well-Known Member

Honestly it's like that sometimes. On one hand, I play a lot of Shin Megami Tensei / Final Fantasy so I'm literally like

RPG Brain: "Grind, reward, grind again. Get keys, upgrade fighters, get more sigils to buy nodes."

Lore Brain: "Gigans were in a war with the humans of New Meridian that ultimately was for naught because now Marie uses their bones and skulls for power."

Skullgirls Brain: "HHHhhhhh young Beowulf but he's like 19/20+ and is a college jock and doesn't understand that the war is a war and not just him getting to be Captain Meridian in his origin story."

#41 Wulfden, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    FriendlyWolf, Cartouche‼ and PHPP like this.
  2. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

My RPG brain is literally: “Ok if this Muskoid gets hit your entire party will be petrified- Game Over.”

PHPP and Wulfden like this.
  3. Wulfden

Wulfden Well-Known Member

RELATABLE™, it's that kinda thinking that is EXACTLY responsible for making me think "Critical hit = Good" for ALL my units for no reason. Darn you, RPG memory! Darn you to heck!

Shawesome and PHPP like this.