• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Eliza Bugged Character

Jezuz

Reaction score
I feel as if Eliza's combos, block buster, and specials are all super situational and have extremely bugged hit boxes. Some juggle combos just whiff completely such as a full juggle into upper khat, and the knock up into nekhbet breaker. Against some, a full combo and down attack works, while towards some it doesn't. The new update of 1.6 completely removes already bugged combos and has made her unplayable. The only thing going for her is her extremely high damaged blockbusters that require the AI to make a move and countering them. This is not interactive.

The new update of 1.6 completely removes already bugged combos and has made her unplayable. The only thing going for her is her extremely high damaged blockbusters that require the AI to make a move and countering them. This is not interactive.

Hey there, I've posted some information on the 1.6.0 combo changes in another thread.
Here's that post:

Sorry to hear about your combo troubles!
I'll give the breakdown here:

The purpose of this change was to address the issue of being able to hit a character during their "crumple" animation.
(The state that occurs after Big Band / Valentine throw for example)
It was unintended, and characters were supposed to be fully invulnerable during that state.

When we fixed this by making characters invulnerable during that short period in time, it unintentionally changed knockdown vulnerability in other areas.

We will be reverting this change in our next update, re-allowing those combo extensions that you are used to.

As always, slipping undocumented changes into our patches is never our intention.
(We weren't trying to nerf MGR or Upperkhat.)

Sorry for the confusion, and we appreciate your understanding!
And an extra thank you for bringing this to our attention and discussing it here.

Sorry for the trouble!

I feel as if Eliza's combos, block buster, and specials are all super situational and have extremely bugged hit boxes. Some juggle combos just whiff completely such as a full juggle into upper khat, and the knock up into nekhbet breaker. Against some, a full combo and down attack works, while towards some it doesn't. The new update of 1.6 completely removes already bugged combos and has made her unplayable. The only thing going for her is her extremely high damaged blockbusters that require the AI to make a move and countering them. This is not interactive.
Post-juggle extenders are currently bugged in general. For Eliza it means sweep, Upper Khat and all of the Sekhmets. Sphinx works though. For now I do launcher but omit juggle and upperkhat or sekhmet the descending character (used to do it with sphinx since this way it hits twice. Or sometimes with Khepi Sun).

In general yes, Eliza sweep is bad and didn't work on all characters even before. It certainly didn't work on Big Band, but there you could use 3 first hits of ground combo as the extender.

Things that go for Eliza are variant specific. Half the variants rely on Sekhmet mode, and there sekhmet charged attack is what makes the character, since it's unblockable and has loads of active frames making it 100% working oki, so with some practice (need to manually exit sekhmet at the proper time) you can learn to lockdown people.

Personally I prefer Bloody Valentine since I haet sekhmet mode, and she is not based on it, so you can completely do away with it. She's the most fun to play since she's one of the most "interactive" characters left after peacock nerf while actually being effective due to very good survivability (heals on any special move), utility (can haz a long range SM comboable command throw, can haz SM fast and heavy hitting projectile, can haz SM BB eater, can haz SM stun that doubles as launcher in a corner) and decent damage with Nekhbet breaker and Khepi Sun.

Thank you so much. I was not expecting such a quick response. <3