• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eliza Blood Sport Event (Bronze/Silver/Gold)

Osterus

Reaction score
So since the event's almost over.. what are everyone's scores so far? :D

Bronze Blood Sport - 200k

Silver Blood Sport - 5m

Gold Blood Sport - 25m

Will be interesting to see the ranges for who scores top 10, top 10%, top 30%, etc. Would also be informative to see what the brackets are for future events so maybe we don't have to try so hard in the future...

:p

I really went HAM in this event... I want that gold Eliza baby!

Reactions: Eunpyon
JkOLuxn.png

Eliza is my fave character so I really had no choice but to aim for #1 in this event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eunpyon
Nice score!

I really want the top 10 prize because I don't want to farm skill points... something i HATE doing lol.

I have so much gold to invest in my characters but no keys/skill points arghh!

Bronze: 450,000
Silver: 1,200,000
Gold: 6,100,000

I really want a Gold Eliza, but I'm probably not going to grind much more than what I have for the next few hours, so here's hoping for a top 10% rank at least!

OK

I think I am done for the night.

Updated scores are

Bronze: 270k
Silver: 5.2m
Gold: 28m

Will let you guys know if I get top 10% or no :D

Well, I placed top 10 in both silver and gold with 4.3 mil in silver and 26 mil in gold. In hindsight, I really should start leveling all my characters instead of just a select few. Even though recharges are only 5 theonite per character, boy does the cost sure rack up fast. I think I spent almost 400 theonite on recharges.

Reactions: moisterrific
I got top 10 in gold and silver too.

Dang, looks like 270k in bronze didn't get me anything? No message :D

But i'll take it!!

Now I have a new Eliza and Primed Parasoul to level up... officially have 1 of each gold character now lol.

The email said that I claimed gold Eliza, but I didn't see it in my fighters collection. Did it happen to any of you?

The email said that I claimed gold Eliza, but I didn't see it in my fighters collection. Did it happen to any of you?
Did you look through your level 1 characters? o_O

I am leveling mine right now

I basically just played enough to get the auto prizes and maybe a bit more and still got the top ranked rewards for silver and the top 10% for gold. Nothing for bronze either.

I basically just played enough to get the auto prizes and maybe a bit more and still got the top ranked rewards for silver and the top 10% for gold. Nothing for bronze either.

Wow nice.

Seems like all you need is 2m exp to get the top prize.

Hmm.. playing with Eliza now and she seems very... hard to use lol.

The difficulty meter has definitelyl been amped up on her.... Really needs some new moves for her though..

Managed to get to the top 10% with 650k score

Did anyone get Bronze rewards? I got top 1-10 in Silver/Gold but no Bronze at all. I haven't seen anyone get a Bronze yet.

Hmm.. playing with Eliza now and she seems very... hard to use lol.

Yeah, I feel Eliza is much more complicated than other characters. I'm looking forward to how far they can push the complexities of these characters :)

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an issue...

Anyone scored really high on bronze (500k+? ) and got something?

I didn't even get that I was in 11-30% or something...

Surely there's a bug..

vHDC8ek.png

Is it just me or did y'all also not get the rewards for the bronze fight?

And it turns out my prediction was right, Diva Intervention Eliza is mid tier. Her passive lets her get 50% of Sekhmet's damage back as health. But Sekhmet form is really short and opponents will often block her attacks. The silver Bloody Valentine Eliza is actually better than Diva Intervention.