• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Energy ?

VicKing

Reaction score
well i talked to people here in the community and saw that the current energy system fits perfectly even in the game! So there's no reason to keep this tag

Last edited:
Just wait a bit for the energy to come back.
If you don't want to wait, you can always pay. That's the way most games work today.
And you can always get more fighters. If you want to use just one fighter, then that's fine. But that's your problem and not a problem of the game itself.

Just wait a bit for the energy to come back.
If you don't want to wait, you can always pay. That's the way most games work today.
And you can always get more fighters. If you want to use just one fighter, then that's fine. But that's your problem and not a problem of the game itself.

Yes I agree but think we should just wait a little less for play ( Just a little less time wait ).

On the issue of energy because it is used 3 in 3. I enjoyed this game and already opened my wallet more do not understand why it uses all the fights 3 energies could have been better selected and use only 3 energy in BOSS. What do you think?
What, are, you, saying?

@gilbrator

Fighting that have the skull symbol are usually stronger opponents right? In this fight would use 3 energy. Fight that has an interrogation would use 2 of energy .. and fight against weak opponents of the stage would use only 1 energy

Ah I see, ya, truth is once you have a ton of characters/beat story, it's not noticeable anymore.

Yes I agree but think we should just wait a little less for play ( Just a little less time wait ).
As I said, there is no need for that as soon as you have more than just one fighter.
I'm playing for 2 or 3 months now, and I have enough fighters to just run one daily one all 3 difficulties in one go. (That's not much, I know, but I will get there. I will get more fighters...)

A couple of points:
The Skull symbol doesn't mean a match is a Boss Fight. It means there are special effects in that fight. Tap the skull and it will tell you any special information.

Having energy costs in every fight encourages you change characters frequently. As you play more and more you start to collect dozens of characters and you'll have no problem with the energy requirements. It is a bit of a chore at the start of the game, but it gets better - promise!

Reactions: VicKing
I've enjoyed this game very much can wait for the update