• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Chat

VicKing

Reaction score
Add chat in the game by country and also a global chat.

this might actually be a neat idea. but global chat with a filter seems more likely.

May I ask what the point of a chat is? Especially in a smartphone-game?
I mean, you have to make the chat, and you need moderators.
And the gameplay doesn't let you interact with other players. So why would you want a chat? If you want to talk to other people, then just use the forum, oder maybe a discord.

Reactions: JarlBeimar
Don't think theres a real point tbh

May I ask what the point of a chat is? Especially in a smartphone-game?
I mean, you have to make the chat, and you need moderators.
And the gameplay doesn't let you interact with other players. So why would you want a chat? If you want to talk to other people, then just use the forum, oder maybe a discord.

Possible that in future there will be battle between guild that is already a way to meet people being. And much people of it does not enter the forum to comment. I would chat with people on the Game Menu expecting an energy fill. So would be chat very welcome in the game.

Possible that in future there will be battle between guild that is already a way to meet people being. And much people of it does not enter the forum to comment. I would chat with people on the Game Menu expecting an energy fill. So would be chat very welcome in the game.
How many smartphone games out there have guilds and stuff?
We don't play a casual online-game. You have to remember the platform you are on. Smartphone != console or PC.
And what are the chances for a guild-system in Skullgirls Mobile? Come on, the game doesn't have that big of a community.
And it's not the point of the game to chat. If you want to chat, use a chat-client. If you want to play the game, play it.

How many smartphone games out there have guilds and stuff?
We don't play a casual online-game. You have to remember the platform you are on. Smartphone != console or PC.
And what are the chances for a guild-system in Skullgirls Mobile? Come on, the game doesn't have that big of a community.
And it's not the point of the game to chat. If you want to chat, use a chat-client. If you want to play the game, play it.

Injustice 2 mobile has chat in game and is very good and also thinking about guild for leagues. A problem that is not interfering in your gameplay if you want to converse by other means talk. Optional not to appear in the chat for people like you do not like talking in the game

So you say, because other games have something, Skullgirls mobile needs it aswell?
Not the best reasoning. And do you know how much money is needed for a chat? As I said, you have to pay some moderators. Is it worth it? Doesn't seem so.

Reactions: ImaiKari
We have social features on our radar for 2018 similar to what you've described here!

Stay tuned for an update coming later this month / early January which will have more details about our plans for next year.