• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Stats!

Underdog

Reaction score
can someone tell me why it is that I have attack % and regular attack and defenses and hp equippeded on my fighters but they don’t get the stats. Like I don’t see there stats go up can someone explain why that is

Welcome to the forums Underdog! I believe this is a graphical glitch only since the moves you've upgraded do in fact show that you've upgraded, they just don't appear on the stats screen. Before, what I would do is simply just upgrade my moves, exit the app and restart it / close it and open it up again! Usually by then, my stats would appear for it.

Why not try it and see if this works? Hope this works out for you!

I’m not new to the forum. I’ve been playing since the game came out! This has always been an issue.

I’m not new to the forum. I’ve been playing since the game came out! This has always been an issue.
Ah, apologies then! I just saw the new member title and simply assumed! Though that said, I'm also sorry that resetting your app didn't start allowing you to see your stats, you may want to put this thread in the bug section then in order to get one of the team on the issue as well we list what device you're using in order to help them out further!

Best of luck, dude!

Like I don’t see there stats go up can someone explain why that is
This has always been an issue.

That does sound like some sort of a graphical bug!
Does the stats page not reflect any of the stat bonuses that you receive from moves?
Here's an example of a working stats screen showing the bonuses from an equipped move:

a.PNG

You'll see that Cripple Resist, Crit Resist, and ATK are all being increased.

If you don't see this, we can move this one over to the bug reports section and investigate further.

That does sound like some sort of a graphical bug!
Does the stats page not reflect any of the stat bonuses that you receive from moves?
Here's an example of a working stats screen showing the bonuses from an equipped move:

View attachment 379

You'll see that Cripple Resist, Crit Resist, and ATK are all being increased.

If you don't see this, we can move this one over to the bug reports section and investigate further.

The things is it shows up when you look on the stats page but when I level up attack and attack and attack percentage the attack total value under the fighters portrait never changes unless I level up

The things is it shows up when you look on the stats page but when I level up attack and attack and attack percentage the attack total value under the fighters portrait never changes unless I level up
Yes, additional stats do not contribute to a fighter's Fighter Score.