• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

IM PISSED OFF

Paper

Reaction score
Look, ive opened around 60 or so relics, and have not recieved a singl gold, this is actually becoming straight bullshit...

I'm pretty sure the relic chances are listed as 1% for a Gold. The only reliable way to get golds is via Prize Fights but especially with the point requirements bloating up since I played you'd probably need a gold already for that.

Look, ive opened around 60 or so relics, and have not recieved a singl gold, this is actually becoming straight bullshit...
You're just unlucky. No point getting angry at the game for your own bad luck. Keep at it and you'll find one haha.

Just evolve some fighters to gold, a few of them are actually better than natural golds

I never had any luck and haven`t gotten a single gold fighter in 3 months, then I suddenly in two weeks managed to get 4 gold fighters , 3 from premiere relics and one from a character relic, it`s all about luck.

Which ones? When i looked at the stats, it seemed like they were always weaker
Raw stats they'll always be worse, but some of the abilities are worth keeping around.

I'm pretty sure the relic chances are listed as 1% for a Gold. The only reliable way to get golds is via Prize Fights but especially with the point requirements bloating up since I played you'd probably need a gold already for that.
The stats have been clearly released on this forum site, it's closer to 3~4% chance for a gold fighter from any given relic except for the +1, which is double the odds.

Reactions: tom641