• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Device performance level

Jackthemessup

Reaction score
So I just downloaded the skull girls app a few days ago and I am loving it so far, but I've noticed that it runs smoother on my iPhone device and crashes sometimes on my Android device, is this just the app or my device?

What iPhone and Android device are you using? Performance varies wildly depending on the specs of your device.

Well the Android device I'm using, I'm not sure if you've heard of this type of phone, it's called a Coolpad and I'm pretty sure the celluar provider is Verison if that means anything.

So I just downloaded the skull girls app a few days ago and I am loving it so far, but I've noticed that it runs smoother on my iPhone device and crashes sometimes on my Android device, is this just the app or my device?

Hey @Jackthemessup , thanks for your feedback!
We're sorry that the app isn't running as smoothly as you would like.

We're constantly working to improve in game performance and hope to have it running even better in future versions.

It would be helpful if you could share your exact device model like @Cellsai mentioned.

Unfortunately, Coolpad has made ~20+ phones at a quick glance, and all of them will perform differently.

Could you check your Android settings menu for the exact device model? That would be much appreciated!

Alright so I looked up the exact model, it says it's a Coolpad Defiant.

Reactions: Liam
Thanks very much!

Let me take a look here...

The Coolpad Defiant unfortunately only has 1 GB of RAM, and Skullgirls Mobile requires over 1.5 GB of RAM for Android devices.

It's unfortunately extremely unlikely we'll be able to get this device running as smoothly as your iPhone.

You can read all about Android compatibility in this thread:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-android-device-compatibility.113/

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know!

I can't even play the game now, as Google Playstore says my device isn't compatible now when it was before the new update.....what gives? I've can't even download it now to even log in or play....highly disappointed

I have a 2GB ram on my phone, and Google play says that my device isn't compatible with the new version, when it most certainly is. According to the post on the Skullgirls forum, it says at least 1.5 is required, of which I have 2.0GB memory. I am now unable to download the game, and hope that this can be fixed....please help me. Thank you! I have an LG Stylo Pro 2 device.

I have a 2GB ram on my phone, and Google play says that my device isn't compatible with the new version, when it most certainly is. According to the post on the Skullgirls forum, it says at least 1.5 is required, of which I have 2.0GB memory. I am now unable to download the game, and hope that this can be fixed....please help me. Thank you! I have an LG Stylo Pro 2 device.
Was able to download the game today off of Google play, and I can say I'm a happy camper now! Thank you for all your hard work, much appreciated! I can finally play again! Game runs great on my LG Stylo 2!

Reactions: ImaiKari and Liam