• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eliza Blood Sport Event (Bronze/Silver/Gold)

Eliza seems very lacklustre in general.

I don't want to use any of her skills because Sekhmet is completely useless, cannot combo and cannot air combo.

It seems she is better of just air combo'ing every attack rather than using any of her useless skills.

My experience after lvling her up to ~lvl 17

Eliza seems very lacklustre in general.

I don't want to use any of her skills because Sekhmet is completely useless, cannot combo and cannot air combo.

It seems she is better of just air combo'ing every attack rather than using any of her useless skills.

My experience after lvling her up to ~lvl 17

Eliza is good fighter, just not Diva Intervention Eliza. This one is pretty weak for a gold fighter. After playing her for awhile I can already see that the silver Bloody Valentine Eliza is way better. The problem with Diva Intervention is that you can only get 50% damage done in Sekhmet mode as HP, but since it doesn't let you get decent combo chains and the AI often blocks Sekhmet mode attacks, her signature ability becomes useless in most cases.

Eliza is good fighter, just not Diva Intervention Eliza. This one is pretty weak for a gold fighter. After playing her for awhile I can already see that the silver Bloody Valentine Eliza is way better. The problem with Diva Intervention is that you can only get 50% damage done in Sekhmet mode as HP, but since it doesn't let you get decent combo chains and the AI often blocks Sekhmet mode attacks, her signature ability becomes useless in most cases.

The scarlet Viper Eliza has amazing art.

I wish they switched them around so that the scarlet viper abilities are on a Gold Eliza... !!!

Every time i go into sekhmet mode... i question life choices.....

Last edited:
And it turns out my prediction was right, Diva Intervention Eliza is mid tier. Her passive lets her get 50% of Sekhmet's damage back as health. But Sekhmet form is really short and opponents will often block her attacks. The silver Bloody Valentine Eliza is actually better than Diva Intervention.

The strategy i've been using for her Sekhmet is if the opponent is blocking to just stand there with no guard and wait for them to attack u first, and since Sekhmet has unflinching he will always be able to combo them without getting stunned.

Also you said your prediction does that mean this was the first time Diva Intervention was obtainable by the palyers?

The strategy i've been using for her Sekhmet is if the opponent is blocking to just stand there with no guard and wait for them to attack u first, and since Sekhmet has unflinching he will always be able to combo them without getting stunned.

Also you said your prediction does that mean this was the first time Diva Intervention was obtainable by the palyers?

That strategy only works against lower difficulty enemies who are less likely to block. I've tried playing Eliza in prize fights and her Sekhmet mode attacks get blocked almost every time, and when they're not blocking they just throw her back into Eliza.

Diva Intervention's passive is getting 50% of the damage done in Sekhmet mode back as health, in theory this can provide some very good self healing. But Sekhmet mode can only be achieved through the activation of certain blockbusters, and in practice the mode does low damage and enemies can and will often block it.

My prediction was based on fighting enemy Eliza before she was playable.

Literally just now double-checked, and yeah, no rewards for bronze tier have been sent out. Which sucks as a brand-new player, because I had to fight tooth and nail just to get a mere 65k points (seriously, the numbers you guys are throwing around are really wrecking any confidence I had in being able to compete in this arena). I don't even have any delusions of grandeur about the higher rewards; I just want to know if I got the character.

I had to fight tooth and nail just to get a mere 65k points (seriously, the numbers you guys are throwing around are really wrecking any confidence I had in being able to compete in this arena)
We have an obscene advantage because we've been playing so much. I'm not going to enter any Bronze events any more because it really doesn't seem fair.

We have an obscene advantage because we've been playing so much. I'm not going to enter any Bronze events any more because it really doesn't seem fair.

I appreciate that. This format seems odd, given the circumstances. I downloaded the app day 1, and I'm already impossibly behind in this arms race. I couldn't even compete in the other categories because I don't HAVE a full team of anything other than bronze characters. The powers that be decided to gift me with an Epic Sax Big Band, but it wouldn't let me jump in with a party of 1. The grind in this game is real. The significantly reduced rewards for repeat story stages don't help, and the fact that I don't get experience for losing a fight just makes me feel like I'm wasting my time in a battle that's already been decided. I kind of want to make a separate post going into depth about all this, but I feel like it wouldn't accomplish much.

Reactions: TSGamer
I appreciate that. This format seems odd, given the circumstances. I downloaded the app day 1, and I'm already impossibly behind in this arms race. I couldn't even compete in the other categories because I don't HAVE a full team of anything other than bronze characters. The powers that be decided to gift me with an Epic Sax Big Band, but it wouldn't let me jump in with a party of 1. The grind in this game is real. The significantly reduced rewards for repeat story stages don't help, and the fact that I don't get experience for losing a fight just makes me feel like I'm wasting my time in a battle that's already been decided. I kind of want to make a separate post going into depth about all this, but I feel like it wouldn't accomplish much.
Lol ur not alone, I only got 50k for bronze and didn't bother with gold or silver. So many people are ahead of me.

Uwah uwah I should've farmed for more points to get rank 1% - 10% I got to top 61% - 30% The only thing I got was a gold scarlet ladies special. TwT

Well, compared to other games I still think this game is super generous.

The Eliza event should roll it's heard around in 3 weeks or so again...

So basically every 3-4 weeks you get a free Eliza it seems. There's not many characters after all.

After a few months of playing everyone should be drowning in gold characters.

Gold big band event is also up right now...

I don't feel like getting a golden big band even though he is one of the most powerful and one of the most highest tiers I don't think I can get him. The only ones i'm aiming for are parasoul and eliza, they are new but they are very powerful and i'm also aiming for valentine, peacock and cerabella and filia (back in closed and soft they were my mains).

I don't feel like getting a golden big band even though he is one of the most powerful and one of the most highest tiers I don't think I can get him. The only ones i'm aiming for are parasoul and eliza, they are new but they are very powerful and i'm also aiming for valentine, peacock and cerabella and filia (back in closed and soft they were my mains).
Doesn't hurt to try for it!

Regardless, you will still earn lots of gems by completing some of the gold event.

I finally was able to reach 100 million score on a Gold Prize Fight! Also I am never going for a score this high ever again. Also got 5 mil on Silver, so I hope that's enough to reach top 10. Anyways, what were everyone else's scores for the 2nd ever Eliza Prize Fight?
IMG_2291.PNG

I was hoping this would be my first Prize Fight where I could get at least a million points, but I whiffed it with 929,370. I apparently wasn't the only one trying harder than normal either, since I ended up in 11-30% even though I've gotten to 1-10% with lower scores before. At least I finally got an Eliza.

I finally was able to reach 100 million score on a Gold Prize Fight! Also I am never going for a score this high ever again. Also got 5 mil on Silver, so I hope that's enough to reach top 10. Anyways, what were everyone else's scores for the 2nd ever Eliza Prize Fight?
View attachment 116
35 649 311 gold
3 346 039 silver
266 083 bronze
top 10 gold and silver, top 10% bronze

2633057 in gold, putting me in top 1-10%.
360264 in silver, sticking me also in top 1-10%
43869 in bronze, because idgaf, set me in 11-30%

I'm just glad I was able to get all the Eliza's in the event. Still shocks me just how high up these guys get on here. Good job to those who got an Eliza!