• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Critical Transfer Issue

Parabellum

Reaction score
Apparently I am unable to update to 1.6.1, (I have 1.6.0) and create a new login for the switch to 2.0, the app is no longer available on the store. I am using an iPhone 6s. These are the images I see in order when opening Skullgirls.

Attachments

• IMG_4739.PNG
    IMG_4739.PNG
    982.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4740.PNG
    IMG_4740.PNG
    917.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4741.PNG
    IMG_4741.PNG
    873.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4742.PNG
    IMG_4742.PNG
    53.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: DerpFlour
Hey @Parabellum

Unfortunately LINE has taken Skullgirls down from the App Store already, so there's no way to update to 1.6.1 normally to create a Skullgirls Login.

If you remember your LINE ID (not your username) or have a screen shot of it previously for whatever reason, we can attempt to manually link your account to save your data.

If you don't know your LINE ID things get a little bit more complicated, but you can still save your data.

BlueStacks is an Android emulator that can be used to connect to our servers:

1) Download BlueStacks from www.bluestacks.com

2) Install BlueStacks

3) Download the Skullgirls 1.6.1 APK that we have provided (https://www.dropbox.com/s/kzi5zxwedf2rejb/Skullgirls_1.6.1.apk?dl=0)

4) Double-click on the APK (or right click and OPEN WITH... BlueStacks)

5) After the APK installs, double click on the LINE Skullgirls app

6) Hit PLAY and login using the credentials you used to login via the Skullgirls app on IOS.
(NOTE: If you were logged in as a guest, your data will not be recoverable)

7) Bluestacks requires you to sign in with a Google account in order to progress (you may need to create a Google Account independently, but this Google login will be unrelated to your Skullgirls save data.)

8) Finish the data download process and proceed into the game.

9) Create a Skullgirls Login by pressing the orange "Create Skullgirls Login" on the Options menu.​

Bit of a process, but this should let you save your data!

@Parabellum, @AJNR

Did either of you have any luck with the above solution?

There is less than 10 hours to go until we start the migration, so hopefully this worked for you two! :confused:

apparently i have the same issue above but i do have my Line ID saved in a prev screenshot
Line ID : T0A80000099Y
is there still time to transfer the data over?

@Liam the game doesnt show the orange button to link the game account when i try the above steps...when i try to transfer the account over to the new Skullgirls app it says that the account doesnt exist (even though it stats that my account has already been linked)

I've tried all day to figure out what's wrong with my account: but I keep getting "error code -62080" when I try to log into LINE with my iOS credentials unfortunately. I know I did not use GUEST because I had an actual username that was my name in-game.

im hoping the game DID actually link my account because ive tried every solution but i cant get the orange button to pop up since the new app says my linked account doesnt exist but the old LINE app says ive already linked it to an email and PW. if the game DOES allow linking AFTER the Jan18th launch of 2.0 then im mistaken but im worried now since ive only got a few hrs left till the LINE app closes down and ill lose access to the acc...

Last edited:
I hope you make it, I have a feeling I'm going to lose everything. I tried other logins through my only Facebook account and with the only two gmail accounts I would have ever used but those all came up as brand new LINE accounts with their own ID and nothing on them starting at level 1 so I must have used my apple ID/email and made a line account directly but I keep getting the error with every password I've tried so far.

dont think im gonna make it either...both emails im using for the LINE skullgirls linked account "dont exist" in the new Skullgirls app even though i linked 1 email when they told me to during the early warning period

well if the game actually didnt link the accounts but still tells me otherwise this is a rly bad way for account retrieval with the added problem of the game not letting you link the account...probably not going to resume playing since progress on maxing my gold fighters are all deleted...

Well, it's partially my fault because I hadn't logged in awhile because I was putting off the update but yeah I never expected this when I finally came on to play again and then I found out about all this. Really sucks: last photo I could find of my account name on my phone but no ID pictures sadly. I'm gonna lose all my golds that I bought in crates or I grinded for too so I'll probably quit as well but still read the lore as they add more because I really do like this game.

Attachments

• IMG_0864.PNG
    IMG_0864.PNG
    338.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture0.PNG
    Capture0.PNG
    646.5 KB · Views: 4
i do have my LINE ID saved for the account but theres been no replies so far on the different threads i left questions on...

So when you go to login options in the top right you don't see a gold looking icon about making a skullgirls account? I saw them on the fresh accounts I made when I tried seeing if my account was actually linked to my gmail or facebook instead. I'll login again to my new LINE accounts to try and help you

@Liam the game doesnt show the orange button to link the game account when i try the above steps...when i try to transfer the account over to the new Skullgirls app it says that the account doesnt exist (even though it stats that my account has already been linked)
If you don't see the "Create Skullgirls Login" button, then you most likely already have created one.

You WONT be able to log into your LINE Skullgirls data using your Skullgirls Login yet, as mentioned in the 2.0 Soft Launch Thread.

We haven't migrated the data from the LINE servers over to the new app yet, but you will be able to login using your old data after January 18th.

Anyone who has previous LINE Skullgirls data is recommended not to create data on the new app in order to avoid data conflicts.

Can you please send me a screenshot of your Options menu in 1.6.1?

I've tried all day to figure out what's wrong with my account: but I keep getting "error code -62080" when I try to log into LINE with my iOS credentials unfortunately. I know I did not use GUEST because I had an actual username that was my name in-game.

This means that you're entering an incorrect password and email combination.

Unfortunately we can't directly help you remember your LINE login information since it's entirely separate from Skullgirls Mobile.

Can you try downloading the LINE app and logging into that instead (on your phone)? It should give you more information about your login information to tell you what's wrong.

There may also be a reset password option inside the app.

.then situation #1 happened to me...i WAS mistaken

Heres the screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180115-133348.png
    Screenshot_20180115-133348.png
    441 KB · Views: 7
Heres the screen
Your Skullgirls Login has been successfully created and verified. You're good to go!

Please wait until the new app launches on January 18th before trying to log in.

Reactions: Yakozaki
Thanks so much for your help, Liam! I really do appreciate your quick response and in depth guide to figure this out. I figured it out in time so it looks like I'll be playing much more than I previously thought. As it turns out it was on one of the Google accounts that I used on an old android phone and not my Apple ID that I used for login. You saved our bacon RoboCat!!!

Attachments

• Capture17.PNG
    Capture17.PNG
    850.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    32 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks so much for your help, Liam! I really do appreciate your quick response and in depth guide to figure this out. Turns out I figured it out in time so it looks like I'll be playing much more than I previously thought. As it turns out it was on one of the google accounts, that I used on an old android phone and not my apple ID that I used for login!

dstfp.gif

Awesome news!

You should be able to login using your Skullgirls Login in Skullgirls 2.0!

You should also write down your LINE ID found in the Options menu for safekeeping.

This is the best piece of information to use in case you lose access to your account in the migration :)

So glad you were able to get everything resolved in time!

Reactions: Parabellum