• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Did not recieve Eliza event rewards

Popper

Reaction score
So quick question: was Eliza, or rather all the event rewards, delivered to inboxed yet? I can't find her, and I havent received any mail despite my participation.

I received the rewards for the silver and gold prize fights but not the bronze one yet. I heard a lot of other players didn't get their bronze rewards either.

I received the rewards for the silver and gold prize fights but not the bronze one yet. I heard a lot of other players didn't get their bronze rewards either.
Ok thank you, I was a little confused. While you're still here (hopefully) can fighters only evolve with their own unit?

Ok thank you, I was a little confused. While you're still here (hopefully) can fighters only evolve with their own unit?

Yes, for example if you wanted to evolve a silver Eliza, you will need 4 other silver Eliza fighters to sacrifice in order to evolve the one you want, also she has to be level 40 (level 30 for bronze and only requires 3 bronze fighters to evolve)

99ETSU7.png

Reactions: Popper
Looks like Bronze Eliza event was somehow BUGGED....

No notification on which tier I placed in either...

:(

Yes, for example if you wanted to evolve a silver Eliza, you will need 4 other silver Eliza fighters to sacrifice in order to evolve the one you want, also she has to be level 40 (level 30 for bronze and only requires 3 bronze fighters to evolve)
Do they have to be the same-name Eliza or any four silver Eliza?

Also, I got my Silver rewards WAY earlier than my Bronze rewards for some reason.

Also, I got my Silver rewards WAY earlier than my Bronze rewards for some reason.

I haven't evolved any fighters yet after the recent update so I can't say for sure. But the evolve screen doesn't say it has to be exactly 4 silver Scarlet Viper Elizas so I'm just gonna assume it can be any silver Eliza.

99ETSU7.png

It can be any character. I've evolved an Oh Mai Valentine with a bunch of random other Vals. There's literally no way to have more than one Oh Mai, so you kinda need to be able to evolve them with anyone :p

yep any character as long as it shares the same base and colour.

I just evolved my No Egrets into gold and I used a mix of Silver No Egrets Paraouls and Silver Ivy League Parasouls.