• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Did not recieve Eliza event rewards

Popper

Reaction score
So quick question: was Eliza, or rather all the event rewards, delivered to inboxed yet? I can't find her, and I havent received any mail despite my participation.

moisterrific

Reaction score
I received the rewards for the silver and gold prize fights but not the bronze one yet. I heard a lot of other players didn't get their bronze rewards either.

Popper

Reaction score
I received the rewards for the silver and gold prize fights but not the bronze one yet. I heard a lot of other players didn't get their bronze rewards either.
Ok thank you, I was a little confused. While you're still here (hopefully) can fighters only evolve with their own unit?

moisterrific

Reaction score
Ok thank you, I was a little confused. While you're still here (hopefully) can fighters only evolve with their own unit?

Yes, for example if you wanted to evolve a silver Eliza, you will need 4 other silver Eliza fighters to sacrifice in order to evolve the one you want, also she has to be level 40 (level 30 for bronze and only requires 3 bronze fighters to evolve)

99ETSU7.png

Reactions: Popper

Osterus

Reaction score
Looks like Bronze Eliza event was somehow BUGGED....

No notification on which tier I placed in either...

:(

fatfursatan

Reaction score
Yes, for example if you wanted to evolve a silver Eliza, you will need 4 other silver Eliza fighters to sacrifice in order to evolve the one you want, also she has to be level 40 (level 30 for bronze and only requires 3 bronze fighters to evolve)
Do they have to be the same-name Eliza or any four silver Eliza?

Also, I got my Silver rewards WAY earlier than my Bronze rewards for some reason.

moisterrific

Reaction score

Also, I got my Silver rewards WAY earlier than my Bronze rewards for some reason.

I haven't evolved any fighters yet after the recent update so I can't say for sure. But the evolve screen doesn't say it has to be exactly 4 silver Scarlet Viper Elizas so I'm just gonna assume it can be any silver Eliza.

99ETSU7.png

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
It can be any character. I've evolved an Oh Mai Valentine with a bunch of random other Vals. There's literally no way to have more than one Oh Mai, so you kinda need to be able to evolve them with anyone :p

Osterus

Reaction score

yep any character as long as it shares the same base and colour.

I just evolved my No Egrets into gold and I used a mix of Silver No Egrets Paraouls and Silver Ivy League Parasouls.