• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Old player but back at it again

JoshiiApril

Reaction score
I’m just wondering if I can get my data back to play Skullgirls again, but it seems that all of my characters and progression has been erased and I have had to start from scratch. When I last played it, I had used my Facebook account and Skullgirls account logged in so it can save and store all my accomplishments and items/characters I have collected. I don’t know if I would be able to get all my data back but it would be great if anyone knew how I can get it back so I can continue playing the game from where I left off, rather than starting over again! (I have also purchased in game currency when I played, but when I click restore the system doesn’t recognise any trace of me paying anything. Can anyone help me as well?)

I’m just wondering if I can get my data back to play Skullgirls again, but it seems that all of my characters and progression has been erased and I have had to start from scratch. When I last played it, I had used my Facebook account and Skullgirls account logged in so it can save and store all my accomplishments and items/characters I have collected. I don’t know if I would be able to get all my data back but it would be great if anyone knew how I can get it back so I can continue playing the game from where I left off, rather than starting over again! (I have also purchased in game currency when I played, but when I click restore the system doesn’t recognise any trace of me paying anything. Can anyone help me as well?)

Please send us an email at restoredata@hiddenvariable.com and we'll do our best to help you out!

Oh, it appears that I’ve been pipped to the post by @Liam! Yep, follow his advice and you’ll likely get your account back safe & sound. What’s written below is what I was going to say when I thought I was the first person to reply but it’s not too important.

The first step would be to say when it was that you stopped playing. Were you still around when the big transition away from LINE was happening? If you have no idea what I’m talking about, then you probably weren’t and it will be really difficult to restore your account. If you did make a Skullgirls account and verified it, then your account should be accessible. But this is the big timescale.

If you last played far more recently, you may have been affected by the great accidental server wipe of 2018, in which case you should go to the ‘known issues & bugs’ subforum here and see the pinned message there about recovering your data.

In any case, I don’t think the social media accounts are any longer used for backups of progress or anything, so your Facebook login is not likely to be of much use but if you made an e-mail based Skullgirls account you will have a much easier time.

Last edited: