• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What's my goal? Prize fight averages

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
So I was thinking the other day, just what is the average score that high tier prize fight winners get? We don't exactly see a live ranking list, so just what score should I be aiming for (besides the obvious 1,780,000) and how does one get there? Just how much play time is usually involved?
I understand the highest tier players are probably hesitant to share their secrets, but maybe an overall average? I'm hoping to get in the top %10 at some point. Thank you!

You will have to lose or pass a lot of events to reach the 1-10% tier (on gold prize fights). But try and fight on every prize fight not to get the prizes, just to gain experience to your characters. Like moisterrific said in other post, you can build some streaks with low FS characters (until the 4th or 5th streak I recommend) then you could start to use your strongest characters.
To reach the 1-10% tier on gold prize fights you will need about (minimum) between 3.8 millions (if you're lucky) or 4 millions points.

On silver prize fights you will need 900,000 or 1 million points (even more sometimes) to reach the 1-10% tier.

But I'm just an average player, with a lot of work I'm only be able to reach the 4 million points or a little more.

I hope this information would be useful to you.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Generally around 5million-8million points is needed for top 10% in Gold at this point. Everyone's crazy.

I've gotten into the top 10% for the last few with 4-5 million. I've only been playing a little over a month though and i'm only just getting to a stage where i can pull off decent streaks, so maybe certain other prize fights just require higher scores? Could be people just want a particular character more and go for higher scores. Or maybe ones that you can get in with lower scores are the ones where the modifier makes it more difficult. I mean supercharged can be pretty discouraging especially if all you've got is low fs fighters.

Last edited:
Does anyone have stats on bronze price fights?
I don't know with precision but doing 150,000 points (less or more) and you will reach de 11-30% tier.
If you want to reach the 1-10% tier you can complete the milestone rewards to get there.

I got Epic Sax recently with 8.5 million points. The grind was tiring and frustrating since I had one low level gold team but was totally worth it

Bronze
  • 450k~600k gets you 1-10%
  • 1m~1.5m gets you top 10
Silver
  • 900k~1m gets you 1-10%
  • 2.7m~3m gets you top 10
Gold
  • 3.5m~4m gets you 1-10%
  • 20m secures top 10
From a guy that reached them all.

Reactions: moomouse and vucaar
Bronze

I've gotten into 1-10% on bronze pretty consistently with just 170k. Don't really find it worth going any further since theres not much more theonite after that and the few coins aren't really worth the time.

Bronze
Silver
  • 900k~1m gets you 1-10%
  • 2.7m~3m gets you top 10
Gold
  • 3.5m~4m gets you 1-10%
  • 20m secures top 10
From a guy that reached them all.
How many Theonite did you use to refill energy doing the gold prize fight ?

Last edited:
How many titonite did you use to replenish energy doing the gold campaign ?

Not that much. I have 3 different teams. And I don't always aim for top 10 as it wastes too much time more than anything.

How many titonite did you use to replenish energy doing the gold campaign ?
I never use Theonite to replenish energy and I generally hit 5million on golds easy enough. The more you play, the more gold teams youll have and the easier it becomes to rack up massive points in the PFs.

I've gotten into 1-10% on bronze pretty consistently with just 170k. Don't really find it worth going any further since theres not much more theonite after that and the few coins aren't really worth the time.

Yeah, maybe you're right but the score you said depends on the event (for example I saw that the Eliza's prize fight is the easiest if we are talking about points) because one time I got 170,000 points on bronze prize fight and I reach the 11-30% tier.

how much points do I need to get 31-60% on bronze and silver?

how much points do I need to get 31-60% on bronze and silver?
Based on numbers from my other prize fights in the past, I'd say that you would need 35k for bronze and 100k for silver.

So I was thinking the other day, just what is the average score that high tier prize fight winners get? We don't exactly see a live ranking list, so just what score should I be aiming for (besides the obvious 1,780,000) and how does one get there? Just how much play time is usually involved?
I understand the highest tier players are probably hesitant to share their secrets, but maybe an overall average? I'm hoping to get in the top %10 at some point. Thank you!
I have yet to get to 1-10% but what you need on average is atleast over 5 Mil in points, sounds tough but you can make it in about 1-2 days just make sure to do carries for streak building,and to get points, (and levels lower leveled fighters) and keep your 16 streak as it will get you to 5 mil quickly. Another thing to mention is that some are higher than 5 mil (6-7 mil) They are usually Big Band, Bella, and Beo's since they have the best Varients in the game so people realllly want them. Hope this helps!

I have yet to get to 1-10% but what you need on average is atleast over 5 Mil in points, sounds tough but you can make it in about 1-2 days just make sure to do carries for streak building,and to get points, (and levels lower leveled fighters) and keep your 16 streak as it will get you to 5 mil quickly. Another thing to mention is that some are higher than 5 mil (6-7 mil) They are usually Big Band, Bella, and Beo's since they have the best Varients in the game so people realllly want them. Hope this helps!

Coming from someone who has been top10% for awhile I would like to say that it definitely isn’t hard to get it, you just need to find a character which you are comfortable with and sweep teams with way more fs with you. So before you do prize fight make sure your move set is alg so you can actually do damage.

Tl;dr
- it’s easy to get top 10%
- just get 1 strong character to sweep their whole team
- maintain the streaks
- play story and daily first to get good moves before attempting get top 10% in prize fight

I don't think top 10% has ever gotten up to 6-7 mil? I got top 10% in the early February Big Band PF with just over 5 mil (then again this was just after the long maintenance).

Coming from someone who has been top10% for awhile I would like to say that it definitely isn’t hard to get it, you just need to find a character which you are comfortable with and sweep teams with way more fs with you. So before you do prize fight make sure your move set is alg so you can actually do damage.

Tl;dr
- it’s easy to get top 10%
- just get 1 strong character to sweep their whole team
- maintain the streaks
- play story and daily first to get good moves before attempting get top 10% in prize fight

You say its easy but when you just start out you gotta spend a lot of time getting a few characters you can grind with. Once you have a team it'll only get easier though.

I don’t know why, but for the past year and a half, I got a gold for every character except Beowulf. This time I was so certain I would get it since I scored 10,000,000 but I still got in the 11-x%. WHAT HAPPENED? Oh god it’s probably because of the amount of people with diamonds, dam it.