• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal No update in App Store

Sven1187

Reaction score
There’s no update showing in the App Store, but the screenshot won’t attach

There’s no update showing in the App Store, but the screenshot won’t attach
Unfortunately we're still waiting for the App Store to finish processing our update.

We're doing everything we can to speed this process along, really sorry for the delays :(.

Once it's available on iOS, we'll post an update on our Twitter and on the forums here.

I thought something was wrong on my end, so I deleted the game and tried to reinstall it, will my game data be safe? (iOS)

I thought something was wrong on my end, so I deleted the game and tried to reinstall it, will my game data be safe? (iOS)
It will be, yes!
No data was lost or anything like that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Tokin
Update is there but it I’m not able to download it from AppStore as you usually do, it says open (app) instead of update as it should say.

I just updated the game from the App Store, but when you open the game, it still says “ under maintenance “

Same here, I Just wanna play already lol

ugh...... still under maintenance :cool:

Ugh............... still waiting, having withdrawals, wonder how much longer I’ll have to wait. Kinda anxious about loosing everything if I have to reinstall, if I do probably not gonna play anymore

Ugh............... still waiting, having withdrawals, wonder how much longer I’ll have to wait. Kinda anxious about loosing everything if I have to reinstall, if I do probably not gonna play anymore
As long as you weren't on a guest account your data is safe. Wait for the update to come out on iOS and reinstall if you have login problems after that. I did the same on Android and got everything intact once I reinstalled and logged into my skullgirls account.