• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Prize Fight but nothing happens

tedddddddd

Reaction score
After the announcer yells "SHOWTIME", the UI appears but the controls don't work and the AI just stands there. The characters still do their idle animations and I can still pause and exit the match, but I lose my streak. I can just shut down the game too, but I also lose my streak. I've lost some streaks because of this.

This has happened to me twice in this Prize Fight, but only on Silver. My phone is a ZTE Axon 7 Mini running Android 7.1.1 .

Reactions: Psyche
Someone had this issue, they said they were able to recontrol their character after they put in on auto mode. Hopefully this helps if it happens again.

I've had the same thing happen, only on silver. The timer doesn't count down, the opponent idles and your character and blockbusters are unresponsive. Fight assist still works though and after it KOs one opponent and the next one drops in, your character will respond to commands again and the ai starts fighting back. Only problem is that even after defeating them the fight doesn't end and the only option is to quit.

Last edited:
Reactions: p3acock
Hmm. Looks like it definitely has something to do with Silver Second to Nun. Potentially the modifier? It has an effect from the beginning of the match, doesn’t it? Don’t mean to mislead anyone without solid eveidence, though. Just hypothesising.

Hmm. Looks like it definitely has something to do with Silver Second to Nun. Potentially the modifier? It has an effect from the beginning of the match, doesn’t it? Don’t mean to mislead anyone without solid eveidence, though. Just hypothesising.
That sounds pretty likely. I got up to 22 in gold but I can't get past 6 in silver :'(

Bump
ive had this problem aswell
rip 14 streak:(

this has happened to me twice since I downloaded the update last night. one time the fight started but neither me or the cpu could move I restarted. and then again today, I noticed by turning auto on and then off, I regained control of my character but the cpu character stayed still .. the next character on the cpu team tagged in and it was a normal fight as the cpu was fighting back like normal, but after I defeated the 2nd cpu character, the 3rd never tagged in and the game was I guess "soft frozen"

Same here and I'm on iOS. The difference with me is that the AI was still fully functional and I was fighting normally beforehand and had no modifier since it had run out. The game started normally with my Eliza in the first slot and was playing normally for a while too. I was only able to regain control when my Eliza was KO'd.

Same thing happened to me as well for Android. After it yells out "Showtime!", both players didn't respond and the timer did not move. Turned on Fight Assist and was able to make my character move. AI still remained unresponsive. I managed to KO the AI but no victory screen came up.

Also, this actually happened during the Eliza Daily Event.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reports everyone!
This can occur in two places: Double Silver Prize Fight and Eliza's Daily Event.

It's caused by triggering a "Resist" at the very beginning at the round vs the "Evil Presence" modifier.
The only way to prevent this from happening is to have 0% resist on your character, so that the modifier can't be resisted at round start.

Sorry for any lost streaks because of it!
This will be fixed for our next update coming soon.

Reactions: WreckTech