• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Painwheel Drop Rate??

Kokonut

Reaction score
I don't know if this only happened to me , but Painwheel seems really sparse? I must have opened over 200 character relics by now and got 5 or 6 Painwheels from them. In the meantime I must have gotten two to three dozen Elizas by comparison. Just now I bought 20 new relics and again, no Painwheel.

I'm not here to complain; I know I can buy the Painwheel relics and I'm fine with the Rage Appropriate I got from PF, it just seemed a little weird to me that she alone has an abnormally low drop rate. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me??

Last edited:
I don't know if this only happened to me , but Painwheel seems really sparse? I must have opened over 200 character relics by now and got 5 or 6 Painwheels from them. In the meantime I must have gotten two to three dozen Elizas by comparison. Just now I bought 20 new relics and again, no Painwheel.

I'm not here to complain; I know I can buy the Painwheel relics and I'm fine with the Rage Appropriate I got from PF, it just seemed a little weird to me that she alone has an abnormally low drop rate. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me??
I have tons of painwheels but I haven't got many cerebellas. @Cellsai is cursed by Raw Nerv. Most likely just RNG.

Reactions: Psyche and Kokonut
All fighters have the same drop rate, and there's no special logic to give you one over the other.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting Painwheel!