• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Target Vitals not working?

molly

Reaction score
Hello! I’ve been playing Skullgirls Mobile for a while, but just recently joined the forum. I love to play Valentine, and I usually have multiple Valentines on my team when playing; does anyone know why one Valentine’s target vitals (damage that is unrecoverable) works and the other doesn’t?

Hello! I’ve been playing Skullgirls Mobile for a while, but just recently joined the forum. I love to play Valentine, and I usually have multiple Valentines on my team when playing; does anyone know why one Valentine’s target vitals (damage that is unrecoverable) works and the other doesn’t?
Which Valentine Target Vitals work, and which ones don't?

Which Valentine Target Vitals work, and which ones don't?
I usually play on a team of Last Hope Valentine and Icy Hot, and Last Hopes doesn’t work and Icy Hot does, however I find that no matter which Valentine the stronger one usually doesn’t work and the weaker one does. I’ll try and take a video of it helps.

Sorry I keep randomly responding, I’m so confused; here’s a link to a quick recording of a Prize Fight

Reactions: Psyche
There is definitely an issue here of some kind, I agree, but the video you posted leaves open the possibility that this is a graphical, visual error. Would you perhaps be able to record some footage where you don't chain so much, so that it might be easier to observe? It would also help if the opponent tagged out at some point so that it can be confirmed that they are regenerating health. For these purposes, I would recommend going into training mode with Valentine's outtake, 'Triage!', equipped. It might also be useful if you could include the pause screen in your video for the information it provides.
This will make the bug much easier to understand, in my view.

Reactions: molly
There is definitely an issue here of some kind, I agree, but the video you posted leaves open the possibility that this is a graphical, visual error. Would you perhaps be able to record some footage where you don't chain so much, so that it might be easier to observe? It would also help if the opponent tagged out at some point so that it can be confirmed that they are regenerating health. For these purposes, I would recommend going into training mode with Valentine's outtake, 'Triage!', equipped. It might also be useful if you could include the pause screen in your video for the information it provides.
This will make the bug much easier to understand, in my view.
I made a video (took forever to upload) in which I got shots of target Vitals not working. Firefly Painwheel does have a special ability of regen when blocking (under 50% health) but I took her health bar right when she tagged out so there shouldn’t be an outlying factor.

Thanks so much for the report!

This issue can occur when there are multiple Valentine in one fight.
If you remove Icy Hot from your team, the CA should work as normal.

Hopefully we can have this fixed for our next update, sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the report!

This issue can occur when there are multiple Valentine in one fight.
If you remove Icy Hot from your team, the CA should work as normal.

Hopefully we can have this fixed for our next update, sorry for the inconvenience!
Thank you!