• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal No key bundle from Accursed Experiments treasure node

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
I was playing Accursed Experiments today and beat the treasure node. I got some gold and a silver move as the reward; no keys (not the 3 bronze, 2 silver, or 1 gold key prizes that are possible from the node). I then checked the rewards for 100% completion and saw that no keys were listed in that reward; only gold and 10 skill points for each character. Were keys removed as rewards from Accursed Experiments?

Edit: ignore the part about the 100% completion; forgot that the 1 of each key reward comes from the boss node.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zuzuska
I was playing Accursed Experiments today and beat the treasure node. I got some gold and a silver move as the reward; no keys (not the 3 bronze, 2 silver, or 1 gold key prizes that are possible from the node). I then checked the rewards for 100% completion and saw that no keys were listed in that reward; only gold and 10 skill points for each character. Were keys removed as rewards from Accursed Experiments?
ACCURSED EXPERIMENTS REWARDS
  • Any Fight Completion
    • 70%: No BB Reward
    • 20%: Random Silver BB or SM
    • 10%: Random Gold BB or SM
  • Boss Node Completion
    • 50,000x Canopy Coins
    • 1x Bronze Key
    • 1x Silver Key
    • 1x Gold Key
  • Treasure Node Completion
    • 1 Key Bundle
      • 50%: 3x Bronze Key
      • 30%: 2x Silver Key
      • 20%: 1x Gold Key
  • 100% Completion (all 8 Fights)
    • 100,000x Canopy Coins
    • 10x Skill Points (for each Character)

You aren't guaranteed a key for Treasure node. The only guaranteed keys are for beating the boss node.

ACCURSED EXPERIMENTS REWARDS
  • Any Fight Completion
    • 70%: No BB Reward
    • 20%: Random Silver BB or SM
    • 10%: Random Gold BB or SM
  • Boss Node Completion
    • 50,000x Canopy Coins
    • 1x Bronze Key
    • 1x Silver Key
    • 1x Gold Key
  • Treasure Node Completion
    • 1 Key Bundle
      • 50%: 3x Bronze Key
      • 30%: 2x Silver Key
      • 20%: 1x Gold Key
  • 100% Completion (all 8 Fights)
    • 100,000x Canopy Coins
    • 10x Skill Points (for each Character)

You aren't guaranteed a key for Treasure node. The only guaranteed keys are for beating the boss node.
Are you sure that the stats on the treasure node doesn't mean that the key bundle has a 50% chance of being 3 bronze, 30% being 2 silver, and 20% of being 1 gold? Seems to me that a treasure node that is not guaranteed to grant some kind of treasure is kind of strange.

Are you sure that the stats on the treasure node doesn't mean that the key bundle has a 50% chance of being 3 bronze, 30% being 2 silver, and 20% of being 1 gold? Seems to me that a treasure node that is not guaranteed to grant some kind of treasure is kind of strange.
They're individual chances, don't know if its intentional or not.

They're individual chances, don't know if its intentional or not.
When you look at the chances for relics (Premiere Relic, for example), you see the chances listed out as percentages, just like the treasure node. The chances add up to 100%, just like the treasure node. You don't have a chance of getting nothing from a relic; it's one of three potential rewards that all have different probabilities. The treasure node says that you get some sort of key bundle for completion; it doesn't make sense if the one of the potential rewards for the bundle is no keys at all. Those percentages you listed have to be the weighted probabilities for the potential rewards of the bundle. Getting no keys at all must be a bug of some sort.

Edit: you don't even need to use the Relics as comparison. On the list you provided from that update, take a look at the entry for "Any Fight Completion". It explicitly states that each node has a 70% chance of granting no BB reward. By their own convention, they let you know when the chance for a reward to be nothing exists. The key bundle doesn't say that it has a 50% chance of being empty. Ergo, not getting one of the 3 listed key bundles is a bug.

When you look at the chances for relics (Premiere Relic, for example), you see the chances listed out as percentages, just like the treasure node. The chances add up to 100%, just like the treasure node. You don't have a chance of getting nothing from a relic; it's one of three potential rewards that all have different probabilities. The treasure node says that you get some sort of key bundle for completion; it doesn't make sense if the one of the potential rewards for the bundle is no keys at all. Those percentages you listed have to be the weighted probabilities for the potential rewards of the bundle. Getting no keys at all must be a bug of some sort.

Edit: you don't even need to use the Relics as comparison. On the list you provided from that update, take a look at the entry for "Any Fight Completion". It explicitly states that each node has a 70% chance of granting no BB reward. By their own convention, they let you know when the chance for a reward to be nothing exists. The key bundle doesn't say that it has a 50% chance of being empty. Ergo, not getting one of the 3 listed key bundles is a bug.
I never said it was intentional, I even stated I didn't know if it was or not. I was just stating that the chances are currently counted as individual instances. Or the percentages itself are just bugged.

I never said it was intentional, I even stated I didn't know if it was or not. I was just stating that the chances are currently counted as individual instances. Or the percentages itself are just bugged.
You did originally say that you’re not guaranteed a key bundle from the treasure node. And to that I am saying that is not true, or at least it shouldn’t be.