• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved No Double pf reward

Kokonut

Reaction score
I just realized after i saw someone mention it; I didn't receive my double pf rewards. I didnt initially realize bc i got the reward mail fine, but when I checked my characters and keys, they're not there.

I got 10% in silver and 30% in gold and so should have gotten 2 Doublicious, 2 silver keys and one golden key. They're not there. I'm not sure about the character points and gold.

Edit: No I got the rewards. It was a mistake lol

Last edited:
I just realized after i saw someone mention it; I didn't receive my double pf rewards. I didnt initially realize bc i got the reward mail fine, but when I checked my characters and keys, they're not there.

I got 10% in silver and 30% in gold and so should have gotten 2 Doublicious, 2 silver keys and one golden key. They're not there. I'm not sure about the character points and gold but it's possible I didn't get them either.
Pretty sure I got my Immoral Fibre... Hopefully more people can confirm this?

Pretty sure I got my Immoral Fibre... Hopefully more people can confirm this?

Someone in the chat told me this happened to them as well.

I got 10% in silver and 30% in gold and so should have gotten 2 Doublicious, 2 silver keys and one golden key. They're not there. I'm not sure about the character points and gold.

Just to be clear, you received mail notifying you that you placed in the top 10% for Silver, and top 30% for Gold, and no rewards were attached to them?

Could you share your display name so that I can investigate your account details?

Just to be clear, you received mail notifying you that you placed in the top 10% for Silver, and top 30% for Gold, and no rewards were attached to them?

Could you share your display name so that I can investigate your account details?

Dude sorry sorry. I share this game occasionally with a sibling and apparently she messed around with the stuff without telling me- hence the lack of keys and such. Sorry for your time:( this is embarassing. Mind if i delete this after youve read it?

Last edited:
Dude sorry sorry. I share this game occasionally with a sibling and apparently she messed around with the stuff without telling me- hence the lack of keys and such. Sorry for your time:( this is embarassing. Mind if i delete this after youve read it?
It's okay! This kind of thing happens all the time : )
I'll change the title to resolved, and you can edit your first post to explain the misunderstanding.

We only delete threads in dire situations.