• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unlimited collection space

Sinheart

Reaction score
I would sent a picture but for some reason it can’t read the pictures off my phone. But I currently have 412/400 move space and I doubt this is intentional.

If you open moves in bulk I believe you can go over the limit? If you try to open any move relics or fighter relics it should stop you now though.

If you open moves in bulk I believe you can go over the limit? If you try to open any move relics or fighter relics it should stop you now though.
I think what can send you over the move limit is if you open enough character relics (characters come standard with one BB1) to go over the max move amount. I’ve had the game stop me from opening move relics when I reach the move max, but never character relics.

I think what can send you over the move limit is if you open enough character relics (characters come standard with one BB1) to go over the max move amount. I’ve had the game stop me from opening move relics when I reach the move max, but never character relics.
Huh I've had character relics be stopped before I think, there was a youtube stream where the same thing happened too

It doesn’t stop you if you get moveds randomly (through treasure missions) either which is what I think was happening. I also expected it to stop you from playing more games and potentially earn more moves while already full.