• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eliza advanced combos

AFI

Reaction score
Are there any? I don't think many of any of her blockbusters or specials that can chain together ,but if anyone knows some then that would be great.

I'm still missing most her non-sekhmet BBs.
The most useful thing I've found is following up an air combo with upper khat. Hopefully leaving them stunned.

I've done Bloody Sunday twice and can't get upper khat. Middle of the Sphinx can be used at the end of an air juggle as well.

Are there any? I don't think many of any of her blockbusters or specials that can chain together ,but if anyone knows some then that would be great.
Eliza is broken, unlike other heroes, her grab always gets block

Well, I use this sequences or combos:
Ground combo+launcher+upper khat (sometimes the opponent gets stunned so you can do a new combo)
Ground combo+launcher+middle of the sphynx (all or 2 touches of this movement and you take more meter of rival)

I realized this recently:
Ground combo+sekhmet's bite (without the ability to trigger sekhmet)+upper khat / osiris spiral

Even if you tag in succesfully (hitting the rival) you can apply "osiris spiral" or "upper khat" and will work.

Maybe these aren´t advanced combos, but it works to me.

[ages later] maybe not "advanced" but here's this
Needs Corner:
dash in (x1) → jab combo (x4) → Sekhmet's Fury (+3 charged Sekhmet attacks) → Dive of Horus → launcher → air juggle → Upper Khat (x3) → air juggle​

Notes on this:
  1. taking the jab combo to 5 will lift the opponent in the air for a bit. from there, incorrectly timing Sekhmet's Fury/Sekhmet's charged attacks will cause for the opponent to land without being staggered
  2. there's too much recovery after Upper Khat to be able to followup with either Nekhbet Breaker or Khepri Sun, however they can be cut in after Dive of Horus, maybe with Osiris Spiral thrown in there too
  3. dash through Sekhmet Fury can be repeated with Sekhmet's Turn
  4. if Upper Khat inflicts stun, start over with another combo
  5. WON'T WORK: Big Band, Valentine, Double, Parasoul, Cerebella
  6. WILL WORK: Eliza, Beowulf, Peacock, Painwheel, Filia
simplest corner carry is doing her grab then sweep because Eliza recovers faster from her sweep than the opponent from their slidestun, her grab was buffed so it's more reliable now

Reactions: Psyche
The Eliza Combo Contest on the Skullgirls Mobile Twitter has ended! Here are the notable mentions and winners: :D

THE EXAMPLE: set forth by Liam!
dash (x1) → jab combo (x5) → launcher → dash (x1) → Upper Khat (x3) → juggle → Upper Khat (x3) → Sekhmet's Fury (+6 axes) → Sekhmet's Turn → Nekhbet Breaker
  • VS: Peacock
  • Screen: corner
  • Reliant on: manual Hathor's Return
1ST WINNER: IcyPlayer119's entry
dash (x1) → jab combo (x5) → Sekhmet's Fury (+1 charged attack) → grab → Sekhmet's Turn → Dive of Horus → Osiris Spiral → Upper Khat (x3) → launcher → juggle
  • VS: Painwheel
  • Screen: corner
  • Needs timing: Sekhmet's charged attack (delayed)
  • Reliant on: manual Hathor's Return
2ND WINNER: my entry ↓↓↓↓
dash (x1) → jab combo (x4) → Upper Khat (x3) → Sekhmet's Fury → Dive of Horus → Eliza raw tag → Exile from Aaru → Sekhmet's Bite → Dive of Horus → dash (x1) → Khepri Sun
  • VS: Eliza (solo)
  • Screen: midscreen
  • Needs timing: 2nd dash (delayed)
  • Reliant on: 2 Elizas, stun* from Upper Khat
* needs testing: i'm unsure if queuing Sekhmet's Fury after Upper Khat (x3) will cause it to hit while they are still airborne (and vulnerable.) it may depend on character weights. [will update post when researched.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady and Liam