• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal You can hit fighters being revived

Beldr447

Reaction score
So I was playing the new Squigly event and I just hit one of the enemies that was reviving. The enemy bugged and stayed on the stage with the image compleatly scrambled.

Sounds interesting... but be sure to read up on this post, it describes how you should submit bugs that provide more information. I'm also just a little unclear on what you're attempting to report.

The bug is what I said, you can hit a fighter that is being revived (during the stand up and jump out of the stage animation) and he will just stay on the stage if you don't kill him with his model image all scrambled or you can just kill a fighter that is not the one that is fighting.

The bug is what I said, you can hit a fighter that is being revived (during the stand up and jump out of the stage animation) and he will just stay on the stage if you don't kill him with his model image all scrambled or you can just kill a fighter that is not the one that is fighting.
Thanks for the report.
Which move did you use to attack the reviving fighter? Does any move work?

Can you share your device model and OS version?

It happened with both regular atacks and a blockbuster, one time I killed 2 fighters at the same time with the same BB, and the other I wasdoing regular atacks and the resurrected enemy blocked the atacks and stayed on the stage with the image bugged while blocking indefinetly. Also had it happen that my Dead of Winter Squigly resurrected in training and instead of jumping to the reserve she hot up and stood on the stage blocking and with image bugged. Iwould upload a screenshot, but I still can't upload anything on the forums.

Last edited: