• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Controls freezing

Painbae

Reaction score
Everytime i try to play, after y combo once or twice my character will stop trying to attack or wont respond to some attacks and does what it likes. Firstly, no i do mot have brain mode on, secondly, i did try other games to see if its my phone and my phone works just fine, lastly, the game runs smoothly with the cellphone i have

Update: i cant count with my fingers the amount of fight ive lost and keep loosing due to this bug, it makes the game completely unplayable and extremely frustating

Can confirm this.
It happens from time to time.
I can't move my character nor tap to attack or block.

Can confirm this.
It happens from time to time.
I can't move my character nor tap to attack or block.
I don't know for you, but at least for me it's a cellphone issue, its summer here and I usually get sweaty when I play

I mean, it could just be liquid on the screen messing up controls?... I've played in the rain before and getting the smallest amount of water on your screen can imitate a finger being held there. Sweat can do the same if you aren't careful, so maybe lock and wipe off your screen after each fight? Not sure if this is a valid solution or not though. It could also be your phone is overheating and can't process controls fast enough.
Remember to post your device model and operating system and follow the guide to posting bugs.

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-how-to-submit-a-bug.28/

Everytime i try to play, after y combo once or twice my character will stop trying to attack or wont respond to some attacks and does what it likes. Firstly, no i do mot have brain mode on, secondly, i did try other games to see if its my phone and my phone works just fine, lastly, the game runs smoothly with the cellphone i have

I'd love some more information about this:

- What is your device model and OS version?
- Can you give an example of a combo you attempt which doesn't work?
- If you're using an Android device, could you try recording while having "Show Touches" activated? [LINK]

Some combos are challenging, but basic combos should be possible without any drops.

Sometimes something similar happens to me where after the enemy successfully hits me with a blockbuster and I fall back down, they are able to use another because I am frozen in place. I remember specifically when cerebella used her diamond drop and then I fell down. She right after used diamond dynamo and missed a few hits as she was far, but managed to kill me with the last 2 hits or so because I couldn't move at all.

Reactions: Robokit