• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Gregor Samson get blocked by Cerebella tag in

luckykhanh

Reaction score
Like how can it be, Filia's Gregor Samsom is a blockbuster and it can cancel tag in of all others like the unblockable charge attack,except Cerebella. When Cerebella drops from above she can cancel the whole blockbuster while taking no damage or ger knocked back as well lol. Just lost another fight with this feature and I feel it is a bit weird.

The same happens to Painwhel's Death Crawl.
Don't really know why, but I think it is because the damage is taken from above, where the hit box doesn't check for anything... Well, but I think it is still a bug

The same happens to Painwhel's Death Crawl.
Don't really know why, but I think it is because the damage is taken from above, where the hit box doesn't check for anything... Well, but I think it is still a bug

Really lol, so weird, Cerebella tag in is like a game changing moment. But I doubt we can do it in such a haste, only AI can do that kind of tag in.

The thing is Gregor Samson can cancel both Filia and Eliza tag in which both fly down from the above, so why can't it do the same with Cerebella tag in. Or at least knock Cerebella back otherwise when Filia gets up she will grab filia for a flight and bang one down =))

The thing is Gregor Samson can cancel both Filia and Eliza tag in which both fly down from the above, so why can't it do the same with Cerebella tag in.
This is because Filia and Eliza come in at a diagonal angle, swooping down from the top corner on their side. Cerebella falls straight down in a vertical line. This doesn't seem like a huge difference on the surface but it means a lot to the hit registry and invincibility frames.

I don't think it would be fair to patch this issue on its own. It should only be 'fixed' if all tag-ins are given the same treatment so that Painwheel's tag-in (which is a throw) cannot grab fighters out of blockbusters like she can do currently.

Thanks for reporting it, though. It's valuable for the developers to know that some of their players dislike this feature.

Reactions: Fel
I think Painwheel's tag in is ALSO really weird. It can be blocked, but it can interrupt blockbuster. Beowulf Wulf-shot can't.
But I'm in the side of giving "invencibility" during a Blockbuster, so it can't be interrupted by those really specific situations

All blockbusters are invincible during their "startup", but once they start attacking, many can be interrupted!

This is true for most fighting games, and we're borrowing from those fighting game mechanics when it comes to Blockbusters in mobile.

The exact angle of the attack, where the "hitbox" area is, where the "hurbox" area is, all of that stuff effects how moves will interact with each other. You can duck under moves (try French Twist versus Squigly's Dash Attack), jump over throws (try Hornet Bomber versus a command grab), etc...

All of that adds cool depth which is something celebrate in my opinion!

All blockbusters are invincible during their "startup", but once they start attacking, many can be interrupted!

This is true for most fighting games, and we're borrowing from those fighting game mechanics when it comes to Blockbusters in mobile.

The exact angle of the attack, where the "hitbox" area is, where the "hurbox" area is, all of that stuff effects how moves will interact with each other. You can duck under moves (try French Twist versus Squigly's Dash Attack), jump over throws (try Hornet Bomber versus a command grab), etc...

All of that adds cool depth which is something celebrate in my opinion!

Ok, fair enough! Can't disagree with that. And anyways, thanks for the awnser Liam!