• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Why haven't they put in Oh Mai Valentine, but have her as an AI?

Peacockis2cool4u

Reaction score
Im surprised to see that their isn't any Valentine discussions about this! My question is simple.
Does anybody know why the Oh Mai palette isn't available in the relics and stuff? I thought it was strange how the didn't have her, dispite having her as an AI.

Reactions: Black Egret#13
Oh Mai was available in the Soft Launch as part of the Welcome Pack, but unfortunately we had to disable it due to some technical issues before launch.

That being said, we'll make sure there are ways for players to get Oh Mai in the future, we've just been very focused on other content at the moment.

Im surprised to see that their isn't any Valentine discussions about this! My question is simple.
Does anybody know why the Oh Mai palette isn't available in the relics and stuff? I thought it was strange how the didn't have her, dispite having her as an AI.
Oh! Supposedly O.M isn't available at the moment because she was used as an incentive to buy a bundle at the time when the game was soft released in Canada. She's been taken off as she was labeled as a "limited edition" sort of palette. That, and also issues surrounding her in game before.

I imagine after the recent update, they may very well update and add her in, or, perhaps make exclusive palettes as bundles! Truth be told, I wouldn't mind paying for that since I think she's gold?

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
Oh! Supposedly O.M isn't available at the moment because she was used as an incentive to buy a bundle at the time when the game was soft released in Canada. She's been taken off as she was labeled as a "limited edition" sort of palette. That, and also issues surrounding her in game before.

I imagine after the recent update, they may very well update and add her in, or, perhaps make exclusive palettes as bundles! Truth be told, I wouldn't mind paying for that since I think she's gold?
She's a silver.

Hopefully! :')

There are other people who ACTUALLY own these type of valentine. But, the probability of it is probably just 1%. There is a time where I fought with a O.M valentine. But, that was a long time ago. And until now, I've never experienced fighting them anymore.

There are other people who ACTUALLY own these type of valentine. But, the probability of it is probably just 1%. There is a time where I fought with a O.M valentine. But, that was a long time ago. And until now, I've never experienced fighting them anymore.
I have one, so it might have been my team. I'm too lazy to put her on my defense team in Prize Fights these days :p
I grabbed it when the Welcome Pack was available, but there was a bunch of problems during the checkout process so the Welcome Pack has been disabled. Liam talked about it above.
Oh Mai was available in the Soft Launch as part of the Welcome Pack, but unfortunately we had to disable it due to some technical issues before launch.
That being said, we'll make sure there are ways for players to get Oh Mai in the future, we've just been very focused on other content at the moment.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Now the inquiry is why her drop rate is so low--- but that's the catch. I need her. If I could only quicken time.

There’s a 1% chance to get her from the daily relic. You can’t get her anywhere else. Totally not fair.