• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New Parasoul Special Move Suggestion

Luxerion

Reaction score
I was thinking of a new way of detonating parasouls napalm on the field. Would a special move that detonates all active napalms be good?

there aren’t really any more moves that Parasoul has that i could see appropriate for that sort of thing. i think her Napalm Pillar is appropriate for the job - even if it is a bit hard to work with because of the recovery time before you can block or do another action afterwards. it’s all about timing, really.

Reactions: PHPP
She has napalm trigger and napalm quake on console, I wonder if there's a way to add those into her move kit. Maybe something like Val has, where if you use napalm toss/shot, the move immediately goes off cooldown, and you can tap it to trigger the tears. Of course, this would make their cooldown much longer since it wouldn't start up again until you trigger them, and it might be tricky to program for once they disappear, so there's probably a better way to implement them. I guess it could be its own SM, but would probably never get used unless you could combo off them or tear activations were really important for said Parasoul. Could be it's own button like Squig's charge, Beo's hype, or Eliza's Sekmet return? Best idea I have.

Parasol's not bad right now, her tears just kinda feel like an afterthought while playing her. That could just as much be because there's no real need to detonate them for most paras so it's not very explored though.

Reactions: PHPP
She has napalm trigger and napalm quake on console, I wonder if there's a way to add those into her move kit. Maybe something like Val has, where if you use napalm toss/shot, the move immediately goes off cooldown, and you can tap it to trigger the tears. Of course, this would make their cooldown much longer since it wouldn't start up again until you trigger them, and it might be tricky to program for once they disappear, so there's probably a better way to implement them. I guess it could be its own SM, but would probably never get used unless you could combo off them or tear activations were really important for said Parasoul. Could be it's own button like Squig's charge, Beo's hype, or Eliza's Sekmet return? Best idea I have.

Parasol's not bad right now, her tears just kinda feel like an afterthought while playing her. That could just as much be because there's no real need to detonate them for most paras so it's not very explored though.
I would love it if it was a button so I could time it better. I think my personal wish is for Parasoul's normals to burst them like it does in SG2E, but that may be difficult to do, and probably leads to way too many infinites.

Personally I think Parasouls tears are way too difficult to use and generally doesnt reward the risk. Her combos are really iffy on medium/heavy weights so I'd like to see more options for her.