• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other INNACURATE PURCHASE DESCRIPTION

DoctorAwesome

Reaction score
I am new to this game and have noticed a small inconsistency when purchasing. For example, an ascension pack will read “3 chances at a silver or gold hero.” When this is compared to the actual icon, it only shows 2 of the relics. I purchased something like this and received only 2 epics. I send in a ticket, but figured a forum post will help as well.

Attachments

• FF3446D5-6760-43E0-B635-DDA23F2E1158.png
    FF3446D5-6760-43E0-B635-DDA23F2E1158.png
    839.6 KB · Views: 15
this pack that they’re offering also gives 1,000 theonite, which allows you to get a Premiere relic which may be the “third relic” that you will get. i may be wrong, but that’s what i thought when i saw it and it might be what they’re getting at.

this pack that they’re offering also gives 1,000 theonite, which allows you to get a Premiere relic which may be the “third relic” that you will get. i may be wrong, but that’s what i thought when i saw it and it might be what they’re getting at.
Ah, that would make more sense. Thank you!

Ah, that would make more sense. Thank you!

you should still confirm with one of the developers first, just to make sure! it was just a guess of mine and i’m no way affiliated with the game’s developement, so it’s better safe than sorry.