• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Ms fortune relics were not given when purchased

HoustonBoss

Reaction score
I bought a 10 plus 1 pack of ms fortune relics and the game said “couldn’t connect to servers please try and again”. This resulted in me having the 2000 theonite that I wanted to use, gone and not given any thing

Reactions: Yomady
I had the exactly the same issue, I tried the suggestions, but nothing happened :-( My support ticket is openned :)

Hey guys,

We're pretty backed up on tickets right now. We're doing everything we can to get to all of them while still continuing development.

If you've sent a ticket, it will get looked at eventually. Hang in there! Thanks for your patience.

Hey guys,

We're pretty backed up on tickets right now. We're doing everything we can to get to all of them while still continuing development.

If you've sent a ticket, it will get looked at eventually. Hang in there! Thanks for your patience.
Thank you Liam for telling me This. I’m waiting patiently and I hope this can be fixed soon

Reactions: Yomady
just wanna day thank you for resolving my problem with my theonite. Thank you!!!

Reactions: Liam