• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fortune PF

cappatacus

Reaction score
I've been hearing that 20/25 million pts for the gold pf is ideal for the top 1-10% threshold. Right now I'm at 30 mil, and wondering what everyone else is at to see if I'm at a good spot? Or scores for the silver pf, to see if I can catch up with that in a day

Reactions: Yomady
I've been hearing that 20/25 million pts for the gold pf is ideal for the top 1-10% threshold. Right now I'm at 30 mil, and wondering what everyone else is at to see if I'm at a good spot? Or scores for the silver pf, to see if I can catch up with that in a day

I'm at 29 mil now. I don't think I'll go much higher. If this is not enough to get to the 1-10% threshold, well, at least I would have tried :)

Damn. 25 mil is so high a threshold :(

I should have planned better, i thought i could reach top 10% in a day. When did everyone get so OP.

Reactions: B_W
I kind of don’t want to say my score because I don’t want some really OP players to think they need to go higher to make it harder for everyone. All I’ll say is that if the threshold is 25 mil, I should be ok.

If I get Claw and Order this PF, then in subsequent Fortune PFs I won’t go anywhere near as hard. Once I get the PF gold character I usually only go for the milestone rewards when the PF returns.

Reactions: B_W
11 Million points reporting in - got top 10%! Had to spend about 200 Theo on refills but I don't really have much else to use it on so why not use them on better event rewards.

Now to save up on Elemental Relics...

Looks like we overestimated the top 1-10% boundary
The community estimates 20-25 million
People are posting on the thread with claw and order with only 11 million points

Looks like we overestimated the top 1-10% boundary
The community estimates 20-25 million
People are posting on the thread with claw and order with only 11 million points

Whats the other thread people are posting in? Also, anyone report less than 11 million yet?

I stressed about 32 mil over nothing.
;-;
Oh well. At least I got a gold Fortune in the end.

I planned to stop at 35 and slightly went over to 42... Welp. Rumours are that some "classic" PFs have higher cutoffs than what Ms. Fortune turned out to be.

Either people had good relic pulls, or the pool was diluted with new players (servers were visibly struggling throughout the weekend).

I think I'm missing something because I don't see anyone else's prize fight reports in this thread. I seem to be the only one who reported 11 million and that was in this thread.
Nono, we had estimates in that thread, and now we are having the results in this thread.

Nono, we had estimates in that thread, and now we are having the results in this thread.

Oh, well then I misunderstood what he meant. I thought "people" meant more than one and "on the thread" meant a different one.

Not sure but silver prize fight (this been my first 1-10) was around 8 million. A newbie doesn't stand a chance at that score, but the fighters I've unlocked it was pretty easy, finished it in a few hours!.

*not suggesting to tinker the scores haha this been a first 1-10*
IMG_20181013_122423_909.jpg

I wonder when this PF will roll around again. I hope soon. Are they on a fixed rotation or something?

I wonder when this PF will roll around again. I hope soon. Are they on a fixed rotation or something?
Rotation should be fixed, it's big Band now, Bella next, then Ms. Fortune. So should be next weekend.

Rotation should be fixed, it's big Band now, Bella next, then Ms. Fortune. So should be next weekend.
Agreed.
The 1st Ms. Fortune PF was right after High Wire Hijinks (Bella) PF. So it's assumed we're gonna have go though the entire roster before the next 'A Head of the Game' PF.
So close!