• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Buffed Sheltered

cappatacus

Reaction score
Anyone fighting with a sheltered parasoul post-update, how has your experience been? I had one evolved to gold for diamond evolution, but after fighting with her for the sake of prize fights I'm kind of impressed. I don't think she'd be quite as good as primed, but maybe some of you have had her last through high streaks?

Also, I noticed her crit bonus doesn't stack with her skill tree crit rate. Anyone know if this is intentional?

Also, I noticed her crit bonus doesn't stack with her skill tree crit rate. Anyone know if this is intentional?
if you mean her SA than no it don't work on her but on her teammates and will stack. so if you have a team of 3 shaltered any one of them would get a 40% crit rate bonus from the other two.

How is that she got Buffed? I played a time ago, and now that I'm back that is my variant character in the game. But can't say what diference is there...

Thanks!!

How is that she got Buffed? I played a time ago, and now that I'm back that is my variant character in the game. But can't say what diference is there...

Thanks!!
Her SA was previously that she increases crit rate for herself and teammates. Now, she in increases crit rate by 20% for all teammates and gains enrage on a critical hit.

• Love
Reactions: Erick Draves
Anyone fighting with a sheltered parasoul post-update, how has your experience been? I had one evolved to gold for diamond evolution, but after fighting with her for the sake of prize fights I'm kind of impressed. I don't think she'd be quite as good as primed, but maybe some of you have had her last through high streaks?

I made a gold one to have a diamond primed and i played a little and it went really well, almost all combos end up with a 5 stack of rage and quickly killing the enemy. Now i feel a little sad for the sacrifece but im sure i will make other gold sheltered, since it pairs great with my Dragon Brawler Beo.

I could even make 2 shelterd to buff even more.

I made a gold one to have a diamond primed and i played a little and it went really well, almost all combos end up with a 5 stack of rage and quickly killing the enemy. Now i feel a little sad for the sacrifece but im sure i will make other gold sheltered, since it pairs great with my Dragon Brawler Beo.

I could even make 2 shelterd to buff even more.
Yeah, I've had a good experience with her. I haven't maxed her but I hope she keeps up in high streaks with Critical Mass, or will her stats will hold her back?

What I can see, is that she can deal MASSIVE DAMAGE with a standar combo, but I didn't remember her that good. That's why I asked what changed because in fact I remembered the critical raise for everyone, and not only for her teammates.

But the change for Enrage was brutal, + CRITICAL MASS is a dangerous pair.

And I noticed some changes in her combos mecanics, Before it was really easy to do a ground combo, with a launcher, stay in ground and repeat ground combo and finish with a low kick, and now is really hard to pull off so I don't do it anymore... Or a dash foward attack/low kick after a Silent Scope BB.

Thanks for the reply!! Happy Parasoul critical levelings!!!

What I can see, is that she can deal MASSIVE DAMAGE with a standar combo, but I didn't remember her that good. That's why I asked what changed because in fact I remembered the critical raise for everyone, and not only for her teammates.

But the change for Enrage was brutal, + CRITICAL MASS is a dangerous pair.

And I noticed some changes in her combos mecanics, Before it was really easy to do a ground combo, with a launcher, stay in ground and repeat ground combo and finish with a low kick, and now is really hard to pull off so I don't do it anymore... Or a dash foward attack/low kick after a Silent Scope BB.

Thanks for the reply!! Happy Parasoul critical levelings!!!
I don't believe the devs have changed any mechanics specific to those combos. It could be that the characters you're facing don't work with it. It sounds like those combos would only work on lightweights, I.e. not Eliza, Beowulf, Big Band. Could be wrong though. Regardless, it's probably more useful to get the two tears from her standard dash-jab-juggle-sweep combo to feed into her MA.

Well, I played her like a LOT, but the game got an upgrade and was really slow in my mobile, even with low graphic settings.

And I know they used to work all the time. But now they changed and I pulled the double ground combo out like only 2 times in training, but nothing to cry for. Final hit in air and low kick gives you 2 tears for combo instead of just 1 with my oldy boldy used to be combo, and for critical mass that's better.

And I'm shure the Silent Scope +extra hits is gone... I actually make the Bb and my hand still marks the dash and the low kick for "extra damage", without thinking it, and it doesn't hit or leave me open, but is frustraiting I can't stop making it even if it is useless...