• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Cerebella can no longer sweep characters after any attacks

Osterus

Reaction score
If you throw the enemy, or finish a combo, other characters can "sweep" the enemy while they are on the floor.

i.e. swipe down.

Cerebella used to be able to sweep the enemy (swipe down) after she throws them.

Now, even if the enemy is stuck in a corner, Cerebella can no longer attack enemies while they are on the ground.

The animation just goes through the enemy as though they are invisibile.

this happened after 1.2.1 patch.

CEREBELLA
  • Trip attack recovery adjusted to prevent the ability to Trip twice back-to-back before the victim enters wakeup.
for 90% Ur situation is a behaviour consistent with design

for 90% Ur situation is a behaviour consistent with design

er no.

You are completely wrong.

Other characters can sweep after a combo.

You should still be able to sweep them after a combo, throw, or some Blockbusters/specials.

Exactly.

this danny the dog character thinks because every other character can sweep after combos, and cerebella cannot, this is "working as designed".

Such ignorance.

this danny the dog character thinks because every other character can sweep after combos, and cerebella cannot, this is "working as designed".

Such ignorance.
Don't kill da messenger, Im just quoting Release Notes. Cerebella is not able to trip characters unless they are in wakeup state. So what we thought as a design might was actually a bug and still is for other characters.

This is most likely a bug, every other character can successfully land a trip attack after a full launcher combo. By design it's meant to stop Cerebella from tripping her opponent twice, but that's unrelated since now she can't even trip them once.

On the topic of trip attacks. I noticed Eliza now cannot finish her full launcher combo with a trip attack when facing Big Band. Every other character she can trip after the full combo, also this behaviour didn't exist back in 1.2.0.

Don't kill da messenger, Im just quoting Release Notes. Cerebella is not able to trip characters unless they are in wakeup state. So what we thought as a design might was actually a bug and still is for other characters.

Quoting release notes is fair.

But your initial response was "for 90% it is desirable behaviour". I mean really???

You seem to be nitpicking on me for some unknown reason when I just want this game to be improved.

This is most likely a bug, every other character can successfully land a trip attack after a full launcher combo. By design it's meant to stop Cerebella from tripping her opponent twice, but that's unrelated since now she can't even trip them once.

On the topic of trip attacks. I noticed Eliza now cannot finish her full launcher combo with a trip attack when facing Big Band. Every other character she can trip after the full combo, also this behaviour didn't exist back in 1.2.0.
I was just about to bring this up! I wasn't sure if it was perhaps because her trip move needed a certain startup time before she actively attacked, but I've noticed when fighting the Cerebella after Big Band, Eliza could trip her just fine. I didn't give it much thought at first because I felt peacock "couldn't" trip with the way her trip was considering it too was about a second delay before attacking unlike Filia or Cerebella's trip moves. It's quite interesting, but, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough!

I can also see that NPC Cerebella can low swipe after juggle so its likely Player only issue.

Let's try to keep the discussion civil. This specific behavior was not intended and is likely a result of the changes made to adjust her trip in other scenarios. We'll look into it. Thanks!