• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Theonite Abundance

StrikeV

Reaction score
This post is about how much Theonite a player can get after completing story mode ( Both main story and origins )

Where can you get Theonite?
  1. Prize Fights
  • There are 3 prize fights that can give Theonite : Bronze, Silver and Gold. For each prize fight, they can give you a total of 55 Theonite from milestones.
  • So, from prize fights alone ( This is if you've grinded all 3 prize fight milestones ) :
55 x 3 = 165 Theonite ( From one rotation pf )
165 x 2 = 330 Theonite ( In a week )
330 x 4 = 1,320 Theonite ( In a month )

2. Daily Missions
  • The minimum Theonite a daily mission can give is 5 Theonite, the maximum is 25 Theonite. Daily missions do not give a fixed amount of Theonite everyday, so the amount of Theonite per day varies. There are a total of 3 missions per day.
  • From daily missions alone, you can get :
Minimum Theonite:
5 x 3 = 15 Theonite ( per day )
15 x 7 = 105 Theonite ( per week )
105 x 4 = 420 Theonite ( per month ) (28 days )
15 x 30 = 450 Theonite ( 30 days )

Maximum Theonite :
25 x 3 = 75 Theonite ( per day )
75 x 7 = 525 Theonite (per week )
525 x 4 = 2,100 Theonite ( per month ) ( 28 days )
75 x 30 = 2,250 Theonite ( 30 days )

So, how much Theonite do I gain in a month if I grind hard for it?

From both prize fights and daily missions, the range of Theonite you can get is :

Prize Fights + Daily missions ( Minimum / 30 days ) = 1,770 Theonite
Prize Fights + Daily missions ( Maximum / 30 daysd) = 3,570 Theonite

Overall range:
In a month, you can get 1,770 to 3,570 Theonite.

Disclaimer :
The daily missions' Theonite calculation is all in theory. It's unlikely to get ALL missions to be 5 to 25 Theonite. This post gives a range of Theonite that is possible to earn.

Here are calculations for every Theonite daily mission amount you did not feature in the first post:

15:
15 x 3 = 45 Theonite per day
45 x 7 = 315 Theonite per week
315 x 4 = 1,260 Theonite in 28 days
45 x 30 = 1,350 Theonite in 30 days

20:
20 x 3 = 60 Theonite per day
60 x 7 = 420 Theonite per week
420 x 4 = 1,680 Theonite in 28 days
60 x 30 = 1,800 Theonite in 30 days

One addition to Theonite income every month is the monthly log-in calendar. There are two days on the login calendar where you get Theonite. The first Theonite reward gives you 50 Theonite, while the second Theonite reward gives you 125 theonite. In total you get 175 Theonite just for doing the daily login bonus every month. When these log-in bonuses are added onto your previously listed totals, it gives a minimum monthly Theonite income of 1,945 Theonite and a maximum monthly Theonite income of 3,745 Theonite.

Reactions: StrikeV
Here are calculations for every Theonite daily mission amount you did not feature in the first post:

15:
15 x 3 = 45 Theonite per day
45 x 7 = 315 Theonite per week
315 x 4 = 1,260 Theonite in 28 days
45 x 30 = 1,350 Theonite in 30 days

20:
20 x 3 = 60 Theonite per day
60 x 7 = 420 Theonite per week
420 x 4 = 1,680 Theonite in 28 days
60 x 30 = 1,800 Theonite in 30 days

One addition to Theonite income every month is the monthly log-in calendar. There are two days on the login calendar where you get Theonite. The first Theonite reward gives you 50 Theonite, while the second Theonite reward gives you 125 theonite. In total you get 175 Theonite just for doing the daily login bonus every month. When these log-in bonuses are added onto your previously listed totals, it gives a minimum monthly Theonite income of 1,945 Theonite and a maximum monthly Theonite income of 3,745 Theonite.
Thank you so much for adding the things I've missed in the post! I've certainly missed out daily log in and the rest of the calculation. Thanks really for helping me to calculate the missing information! :)

Okay, so I've actually logged how much Theonite you get from missions, but never posted the results of that for some reason. Guess I might as well now.

So this was done a couple patches ago, and consisted of just logging how much Theonite I got from each mission for 30 days. Some things may have changed though. Missions feel slightly more generous recently, but I have had too much going on recently to get back into logging.

Observations:
#1: The minimum Theonite you can get each day from missions is 30, having missions worth 5, 10 & 15 Theonite. You will never get 3 missions worth 5, or some other combination below 30. It might be possible to get below 30 by reseting the highest value mission, but it hasn't been worth my time to experiment to see if that's true, because why would you do that?

#2: The average amount of Theonite that you get from running missions is about 35 Theonite per day

#3: If you have a mission worth 5 Theonite, and reset it, it's possible to get a mission worth a larger amount of the Theonite. Doing this will raise your average daily Theonite to about 40 per day.

#4: You can also reset a mission not worth 5 Theonite to see if this gives you more Theonite.

DO NOT DO THIS.

In my experience it completely negated the benefits of reseting the 5 Theonite missions, and brought the average back down to 35 again.

#5: The highest I ever got was 55 Theonite in one day like this, but I got 50 several times, in combinations like 20, 20, 10 or 25, 15, 10. I don't know if there's some sort of hard limit on this, but I think there's only one mission that gives 25, so you can probably get at most 65 or 60 Theonite in one day, provided that the game doesn't prevent you from doing it somehow.

#6: The missions come in different "flavors", which strongly effects the max possible from #5. Some flavors are

*Use a bronze fighter X times
*Use a silver fighter X times
*Use a gold fighter X times
*Use a team with 3 fighters of (all the same element or all different elements)
*Beat a team with X times your fight score
*Win X number of fights
*Win X number of fights in story mode
*Win X number of fights in event mode
*Win X number of fights in prize fight mode

And there may be more, I wasn't really logging these, but it was hard not to notice this pattern after days of logging Theonite values.

For each of these flavors, you can only have ONE mission of that type at a time. So you can have use a bronze fighter 10 times and use a gold fight 20 times, but you will never have use a gold fighter 10 times and use a gold fighter 20 times on the same day. This also applies to it not being possible to have both missions where you have to use three fire type characters, and where you have to use three different types on the same day.

This effects your total possible Theonite per day, because the most you can get in one mission is 25, from the beat a team with 4x your fight score, and you can't possibly have that mission three times in one day. So it might be possible to get 65, from 20, 20, and 25, but I'd have to double check. I know one that gives 20 is winning fights with gold characters, but it's possible the only other one is from winning a fight against a team with a 3x fight score, in which case you can't get to 65 Theonite in one day, only 60.

(I hope that's clear. That is probably way too much information.)

Edit:
Fixed some information on the types of missions that are exclusive to each other based on new evidence

Last edited:
(I hope that's clear. That is probably way too much information.)
Nah, it's useful

So we can count on 35 to 40 average theo per day on missions.

Personally what i'm interested for now is character specific relics.

The full PF rotation is 6 weeks (12 fighters, 2 per week)

So theo per full rotation is
35*7 (mission averages) = 245 (280 for 40*7) + 165*2 (PF milestones) = 330
totals to 575 / 610 per week
Which means 3450 to 3660 per PF rotation. Adding 175 theo from login bonuses (rotation is longer than a month) we get 3625 to 3835 theo per PF rotation. Which means only one character relic pack per PF rotation:(
To get 2 packs per rotation you'd need 45 average mission reward.

Whelp, I looked at today's missions and found out I was wrong about not being able to have both "Win X fights in story mode" and "Win X fights in event mode", so I went back and fixed that.

Ah it's ok. I'm really glad that someone is actually putting in effort into this thread. Thanks for your hardwork and keep it up !:)

I had a "win 20 fights with a gold character" challenge yesterday, and it was worth 25 theo, so there are at least two 25 theo challenges.