• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal beowulf throw Ms. fortune dmg 38k

Luke

Reaction score
I don’t even know how to name this thread

Water essence pf
Streak 31
Wulfsbane vs claw&order
iPhone se iOS 12
Claw&order had 80% hp left my wulfsbane used throw(no hypemode)
Dmg 38k
I won
Ms. Fortune is dead
Thrown claw&order and hit her head with her headless body? (Maybe this is revlavent)
It was one second and it’s over too fast for evidence. So...what’s going on?!
Even if I saw the dmg wrong Ms. fortune had 80% hp!

Thanks for the report! We're aware of this issue, hope to have it fixed for our next update.

When Beowulf throws a body into another object, it does insane damage right now. If that other object is Ms. Fortune's head, she kind of explodes! :D

Reactions: Luke
Thanks for the report! We're aware of this issue, hope to have it fixed for our next update.

When Beowulf throws a body into another object, it does insane damage right now. If that other object is Ms. Fortune's head, she kind of explodes! :D
This is actually very cool. What other kind of objects are there? For Beowulf to throw ppl onto? Maybe this can be a feature. Of course the head thing has to go, that’s too much of an advantage.

This is actually very cool. What other kind of objects are there? For Beowulf to throw ppl onto? Maybe this can be a feature. Of course the head thing has to go, that’s too much of an advantage.
Lonesome Lenny, and any of the Georges are pretty common.

Reactions: Luke