• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rift battle possible bug?

xcapibara

Reaction score
Hello, i entered the rift battle section and found a loss against someone without having even played it. Is it a bug?

If you’re referring to the win/loss beside your rift rating then that’s the total win/loss of your opponent against your defense nodes

No no, you know how it says how many rift battles you’ve fought so far? Well, it shows that i fought an extra battle that I didn’t. I just tap’d on the rift battles button on the main menu and as it entered it showed me a defeat against someone I didn’t actually fought. It reduced my rift rating points...

No no, you know how it says how many rift battles you’ve fought so far? Well, it shows that i fought an extra battle that I didn’t. I just tap’d on the rift battles button on the main menu and as it entered it showed me a defeat against someone I didn’t actually fought. It reduced my rift rating points...
Could you share your Display Name and Skullgirls User ID with me, and also tell me exactly when this happened along with your time zone?

Could you share your Display Name and Skullgirls User ID with me, and also tell me exactly when this happened along with your time zone?

I took a screenshot when i saw it (at 8:36 pm EST):
FBBBA161-87C3-43F9-9CBF-D4686A411C9D.jpeg

Is the skullgirl user id the long password with numbers and letters? Can i safely post that here?