• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Purrfect dark not activating SA

xcapibara

Reaction score
Hello. So i was facing a team with a resonant evil big band and a surgeon general valentine with final stand marquee, the surgeon general gave the resonant evil inmmunity but after the inmunity wore off and ten seconds and more had passed purrfect dark’s SA never activated, so he got the inmmunity again and the cycle happened again and still nothing, so it would seem that despite the inmunity icon going away he still had perma inmunity “behind the scenes”.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Hello. So i was facing a team with a resonant evil big band and a surgeon general valentine with final stand marquee, the surgeon general gave the resonant evil inmmunity but after the inmunity wore off and ten seconds and more had passed purrfect dark’s SA never activated, so he got the inmmunity again and the cycle happened again and still nothing, so it would seem that despite the inmunity icon going away he still had perma inmunity “behind the scenes”.
Just to make sure your Purrfect Dark Ms.Fourtunes SA was upgraded and she wasn’t cursed, hexed, dead, or tagged out? This could just be a little glitch but do you remember if this happened in a rift battle, prizefight, daily event, or story mode stage. Just so we can check to see if there’s any modifiers that have to do with this. It could also just be a miscount and purrfect darks SA triggers when Big band has immunity, not exactly sure how long immunity lasts and how often Surgeon general reapplies it

I believe Purrfect Dark SA activates once per tag in (her or enemy). So If at 10s mark the enemy had Immunity (or non-permanent curse/death mark), the SA activation is wasted and you have to start over again by forcing another tag in (yours or enemies).

Just to make sure your Purrfect Dark Ms.Fourtunes SA was upgraded and she wasn’t cursed, hexed, dead, or tagged out? This could just be a little glitch but do you remember if this happened in a rift battle, prizefight, daily event, or story mode stage. Just so we can check to see if there’s any modifiers that have to do with this. It could also just be a miscount and purrfect darks SA triggers when Big band has immunity, not exactly sure how long immunity lasts and how often Surgeon general reapplies it

Yes, alive, tagged in, without any debuffs. It happened in the recent big band prize fight. I am sure the purrfect dark’ SA tried to apply the corresponding debuffs and the inmunity prevented it but then there was a more than 10 seconds gap (i checked the timer) between the time the inmunity wore off and the time the surgeon general support applied another inmunity to the RE, and yet the puurfecy dark’ SA did not activate. It happened twice in the match.

I believe Purrfect Dark SA activates once per tag in (her or enemy). So If at 10s mark the enemy had Immunity (or non-permanent curse/death mark), the SA activation is wasted and you have to start over again by forcing another tag in (yours or enemies).

That may be it, if so, the SA does not work as advertised, it should be changed to not depend on tag ins and do what the wording of the SA claim; check every 10 seconds purrect dark is tagged in throughout the match and apply if the conditions are met (no inmunity, already active, no hex on ms fortune, etc).

Or, just change the wording of the SA to clarify that tag in requirements are involved.

Yes, alive, tagged in, without any debuffs. It happened in the recent big band prize fight. I am sure the purrfect dark’ SA tried to apply the corresponding debuffs and the inmunity prevented it but then there was a more than 10 seconds gap (i checked the timer) between the time the inmunity wore off and the time the surgeon general support applied another inmunity to the RE, and yet the puurfecy dark’ SA did not activate. It happened twice in the match.

That may be it, if so, the SA does not work as advertised, it should be changed to not depend on tag ins and do what the wording of the SA claim; check every 10 seconds purrect dark is tagged in throughout the match and apply if the conditions are met (no inmunity, already active, no hex on ms fortune, etc).

Or, just change the wording of the SA to clarify that tag in requirements are involved.
This must be a glitch then, I’m 85% sure that you don’t have to tag the enemy out. But then again who knows. If I remember, I’ll try testing it out tomorrow.

Purrfect Dark's SA applies only ONCE, after <X> seconds have passed in a fight. If you use IMMUNE to block it, then it won't be applied afterwards.

I suppose that's a little bit confusing due to the way that the SA is worded, but at the moment I think it's okay that there is some counter play to an SA that powerful. Infinite curse is really strong!