• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.2.1 Update Notes

OalJ0qy.png

Is Airport of Doom obtainable yet?

Working as intended /s

Please tell me it's actually called "Deadly Airport"

In this game I don't know whether 90% of things are "working as intended" or actual bugs .

Did Rerun Peacock get nerfed in any way? My attack was >700 before the patch, and now it's 561. My fight score also went down from >900 to 809. It doesn't have anything to do with gear, all the gear I had equipped in 1.2.0 is still equipped.
Mine did too. My peacock rerun got nerfed from 750ish to 671. I feel your pain.

That really sucks. She was deceptively strong for a bronze card, but now, not so much. It's strange, though, I have just as much SP invested in 2 other bronze fighters, yet they both have over 1k FS while Peacock is stuck at 800. Would appreciate some insight from the devs - didn't they say Peacock was supposed to have high damage in this thread?

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-character-design-paradigms.279/#post-1850

Yet now she even less damage than my Big Band... At any rate, I don't really appreciate my SP going to waste. If I knew this was going to happen I would have used that SP on my silver Peacock instead.

Is there any chance we will get to see this game slimed / trimmed down just a bit or placed for lower grade phones. I'm currently using a 5c and i don't see me getting a new phone soon. Is there really no chance my phone could run this and i'll be forced to just stick to console ver?

They stealth nerfed Peacock's damage....

why isn't this in the patch notes?!

Also, I've noticed the AI at higher levels can infinite combo you where you drain from 100% to 0% right when the fight hits "Go".

This didn't used to happen...

Slippery road to be going down ---- stealth nerfs + a lot tougher AI.

They stealth nerfed Peacock's damage....

why isn't this in the patch notes?!

Also, I've noticed the AI at higher levels can infinite combo you where you drain from 100% to 0% right when the fight hits "Go".

This didn't used to happen...

Slippery road to be going down ---- stealth nerfs + a lot tougher AI.
Peacock stealth nerfs are a surprise but there's incentive to want the AI to be nigh unbeatable unless you just have powerful enough units, that encourages digging for golds, and that encourages paying money.

Can anyone confirm if silver/gold Peacocks were hit with nerfs? I'd understand nerfing just the bronzes, but I'd be pretty pissed if the better versions were also hit.

in patch 1.2.1 it's really nice to start a fight and just see some of the crazy comboes these champions do:

8k Cerebella
8k Painwheel

Just start a fight and don't attack and watch your health bar LOL. It didn't used to be this crazy in 1.2.0

It's really noticeable especially with how Cerebella throws a 15k Diamond in your face....

Seems like they really "fixed" the distance and such.... these fights got at least 1.5x harder post 1.2.1 patch

edit: just been told I've been complaining about eliza nerfs and peacock nerfs way too much and may be receiving an ultimatum from a mod

don't bother mod. I will stop posting permanently.

i don't enjoy receiving ultimatums or threats either.

Last edited:
edit: just been told I've been complaining about eliza nerfs and peacock nerfs way too much and may be receiving an ultimatum from a mod
don't bother mod. I will stop posting permanently.
i don't enjoy receiving ultimatums or threats either.
You've been asked both publicly and privately to stop repeating yourself in multiple threads all over the forum, but then you continued to do so anyway. At that point, yes, a mod (that's me) will step in and tell you your posting ability will be restricted if you continue.

Obviously we don't want to chase anyone away from the forum, but if you feel this place isn't a good fit for you then I wish you well. Hopefully you'll still enjoy the game, even if you don't want to talk about it here.

If anyone thinks I've been overreaching in my moderator duties, do please let me know in a PM (this is not the thread for that).

Id say the update hasn't affected me on which its still a great update, cant wait to see whats next in future updates, could go for more story.

Attachments

• IMG_7334.PNG
    IMG_7334.PNG
    504.6 KB · Views: 18
Id say the update hasn't affected me on which its still a great update, cant wait to see whats next in future updates, could go for more story.
How (ಥ﹏ಥ)