• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Rift battle boss node dreadlocks fillia

Luke

Reaction score
FF70C563-3848-41A6-AE0A-3C613615237F.jpeg this is by far the most hard to crack dreadlocks I have ever seen. I put my best fighters and tried three attempts. Best I did was taking about 75% of that fillia’s hp and to think that node have the modifier of 200% hp. Boy.

Now I need suggestion on fighters to build because I’m sure as rift battle goes on there’s gonna be a lot of dreadlocks.

Remember this node also have the modifier “when not at an elemental disadvantage transfer all rebuffs back to the opponent”

I tried with bio squigly and bad hair day the light/dark element being advantage and disadvantage at the same time cancels out so I can’t debuff the fillia.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Use an ICU Val against the Dread Locks and you will have a much easier time against it. Against this particular team Silent Kill is the best Val to use because it can remove the Stimpack buffs given to the Dread Locks by their Surgeon General.

Reactions: fanghoul and Luke
Answers to Dreadlocks for this node:

ICU Val
Xenomorph Double (Doom sticks to characters regardless of elemental adv/dis)

Possible comp for this node:

ICU Val (Preferably Silent Kill)
Xeno Double
HQ Cerebella (Buffing up the special move dmg that Xeno does as well as type adv on SG)

Edit: Removed Bloodbath as the bleeds do reflect back onto her without giving her regen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke
Thank you guys! I have SK Val and Xeno double but still no luck on bloodbath after 22 character relics. Time to level up my xeno double while I save some more Theonites. Im getting that bloodbath idc how much I spend.

Answers to Dreadlocks for this node:

ICU Val
Bloodbath Eliza

Possible comp for this node:

ICU Val (Preferably Silent Kill)
Xeno Double
HQ Cerebella (Buffing up the special move dmg that Xeno does as well as type adv on SG)

With Bloodbath being Dark and Dreadlock being Light., does the Elemental Disadvantage exist?
I didnt try this so can please someone confirm?
Also, Doom isnt trasfered? Thats great news! I can put dooms to any fighter regardless the element? Does the Bleed of the Xeno's death applies the same?

So basically Dark and Light characters are permaimmune for the purpose of the boss node?

Good thing I haven't seen a boss Bio yet.

Reactions: fanghoul
Diva Intervention counters the damage reflection. She may not dish out enough damage on her own, but use your normal fighters after letting Diva take out a chunk of health. Or I suppose, if you're lucky enough, you could use Stand Out.

So basically Dark and Light characters are permaimmune for the purpose of the boss node?

Good thing I haven't seen a boss Bio yet.

i did. I have to fight a Diamond Bio and a Diamond Rainbow. It was nightmare. I barely win that rift, just because the other player also had trouble fighting my boss node (win the rift by 400 points)

Reactions: AnimeAccel13
Ah yes, because Doom isn't technically a debuff; it's just a status mod, a death timer.
Almost. Immunity blocks Doom normally, but Doom goes through this fight modifier. But, yeah, since Dark/Light characters are never at an elemental disadvantage, they can't be debuffed.

Ah, forgot to say, if you think of using Bloodbath on this node - forget it. She gets reflected bleed as bleed, not heal.

Ah, forgot to say, if you think of using Bloodbath on this node - forget it. She gets reflected bleed as bleed, not heal.
That’s what I was gonna say. I tried with bad hair day fillia and gets 5stacks I’d bleed on myself. Sigh

For everyone posting feedback so far, THANK YOU! Keep doing it, we're reading!

It would be great if you could all fill out this survey as well:
https://hvstudios.typeform.com/to/jBXLBf
Maybe we should get a Rift Battles general discussion thread?

Currently it's all over the place - some bug reports, some in 3.0 discussion, but there's no general place for people to post their thoughts on rifts in general.

Maybe we should get a Rift Battles general discussion thread?

Currently it's all over the place - some bug reports, some in 3.0 discussion, but there's no general place for people to post their thoughts on rifts in general.
Why wait. I just made one in general discussion. :)

Reactions: Liam
View attachment 2453 this is by far the most hard to crack dreadlocks I have ever seen. I put my best fighters and tried three attempts. Best I did was taking about 75% of that fillia’s hp and to think that node have the modifier of 200% hp. Boy.

Now I need suggestion on fighters to build because I’m sure as rift battle goes on there’s gonna be a lot of dreadlocks.

Remember this node also have the modifier “when not at an elemental disadvantage transfer all rebuffs back to the opponent”

I tried with bio squigly and bad hair day the light/dark element being advantage and disadvantage at the same time cancels out so I can’t debuff the fillia.

Omg is that my team?!?

Omg is that my team?!?

If it is (which I'm pretty sure it is because I vaguely recall u curb stomping me a few weeks ago), then I'd like the internet know that the harlequin was just a place holder for the diamond brainfreeze that lives there now.

Reactions: B_W and Luke