• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is Event or Prize Fight Modes a good way to gain exp?

Peacockis2cool4u

Reaction score
I've been thinking... Is there any ways to gain a fair amount of exp other then playing the events or fight modes?( I usually do that). I've heard that you can actually power up your fighters, but what if you don't have a whole lot? what's recommended?

Powering up your fighters, I find, is a pretty small benefit. The exp can usually be beaten pretty easily by prize fights.
The way I usually do it is this: if I'm certain I will have no use for a bronze/silver fighter (never give up a gold), I will level it a bit for the skill points, and only once it's leveling has slowed down a lot (cause it's reached a relatively high level) will I finally use it to power up other fighters.

Overall, prize fights are the best way to level, and really making the most of that will probably involve using some theonite to fight more.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
Powering up your fighters, I find, is a pretty small benefit. The exp can usually be beaten pretty easily by prize fights.
The way I usually do it is this: if I'm certain I will have no use for a bronze/silver fighter (never give up a gold), I will level it a bit for the skill points, and only once it's leveling has slowed down a lot (cause it's reached a relatively high level) will I finally use it to power up other fighters.

Overall, prize fights are the best way to level, and really making the most of that will probably involve using some theonite to fight more.
Oh okay, thanks! :)

Prize fights is the ONLY way to get exp at higher levels.

I get around 5k - 10k per fight. (exp)

Prize Fights will scale with your FS and number of wins as where the Daily Events don't and Story awards very little XP once you've completed it, so Prize Fights are your best bet for gaining XP for your fighters.

Prize Fights is way better for EXP. Daily Events is pretty easy compared to higher PF and Story fights, even on Expert