• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal BB animation facing opposite dirction

Luke

Reaction score
iphone SE ios 12
beowulf pf silver. heavy reign parasoul used egret moto on the corner. opponent wall bounce and parasoul faces left. i comboed a motor brigade after the wall bounce, all are normal except parasoul stayed facing left AND the motor brigade came out of the right side, did dmg and disappeared to the left. then parasoul turned around to facing right.

I know fighters would sometimes face left after a number of things but they always turn back for BB animations, so i though this time its worth a report.

tried to replicate this in training but cant.

I actually used this exact thing for one of my combos I was preparing for a combo contest, haha.

For consistency, I agree that these Blockbuster turnarounds should probably be removed - just a really low priority right now.

Reactions: Luke
I actually used this exact thing for one of my combos I was preparing for a combo contest, haha.

For consistency, I agree that these Blockbuster turnarounds should probably be removed - just a really low priority right now.
What a second. This could be a feature. Leave it.