• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other How do I unbind a social media account?

TehSterBarn1

Reaction score
Guess who got hacked by some jack-off in Korea?

I need to unbind my account for a while for safety.

Contact support at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com

You should at least make sure you're using an email address binding to your account so that you can access it even if you uninstall the app. I don't know if we'll be able to delete all of your bindings.

Reactions: TehSterBarn1
Contact support at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com

You should at least make sure you're using an email address binding to your account so that you can access it even if you uninstall the app. I don't know if we'll be able to delete all of your bindings.

I'm not sure I get what you mean by this. So should I bind my Gmail even though my only other binding is my Google account? I hope I don't sound stupid...

I'm not sure I get what you mean by this. So should I bind my Gmail even though my only other binding is my Google account? I hope I don't sound stupid...
I'm not sure I fully understand your situation either as far as why you need to unbind all of your accounts, but if you unbind all of your accounts, you won't be able to login.

Consider an account, which I will call "Frank", with:

- A login binding using LINE
- A login binding using GOOGLE
- A login binding using FACEBOOK
- A login binding using EMAIL

You can login with any of the above options to access the "Frank" account.

If you remove all of those bindings, and there are none left, the account can't be accessed anymore. So, we can't remove every binding. Hope that make sense!

I'm not sure I fully understand your situation either as far as why you need to unbind all of your accounts, but if you unbind all of your accounts, you won't be able to login.

Consider an account, which I will call "Frank", with:

- A login binding using LINE
- A login binding using GOOGLE
- A login binding using FACEBOOK
- A login binding using EMAIL

You can login with any of the above options to access the "Frank" account.

If you remove all of those bindings, and there are none left, the account can't be accessed anymore. So, we can't remove every binding. Hope that make sense!

Okay, gotcha. The problem is is that someone hacked into my Google account, which is my main binding and also the email I use, so I'm not exactly sure how to go about this.