• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Everything I hate about fighting games

meta

Reaction score
(ლ‸-) (╯°益°)╯┻━┻
Why does the game out of no where become ridiculous and God like? Techs every throw, zero recovery on block busters, block buster right after block buster without a chance to punish. When they throw, sometimes cannot tech their throws.
I had a deck of three 18 silver cards dimolished by Bronze earlier too

Everyone is welcome to complain here.

It's a F2P game where you could conceivably beat more expensive opponents with skill, so of course they're going to add overpowered AI to keep you in check when they can.

Just try to learn what normal attacks leave them open to punishes, punishing after Blockbusters is an iffy prospect that can depend on your character, but if you find something always remember it. You should be very careful with your throw attempts because as you say, the AI loves teching throws and generally throws aren't super great for damage anyway, unless you're cerebella. Also never try throwing Cerebella, her passive makes you stumble longer after she techs the throw so only the most ez modo AI won't eat you alive for failing.

And yeah i've noticed occasionally it's almost impossible to tech throws, mainly Valentine and Peacock's but it happens with everyone sometimes. I don't know what to think about that. is it a bug? Are some throws just naturally harder to deal with?

I hate how my >200 win streak is always ended by either Untouchable Peacock or Raw Nerv Painwheel.

Also hate how when you get unflinching and you're at the end your side of the stage and the enemy can just infinite combo you to death.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
Val and Peacock have shorter throw tech windows. But they're still consistently techable on reaction, much longer than the original game. And you're always allowed to tech even if you weren't at neutral. So you should pretty much never be getting thrown in this game, throws might as well not exist.

I have no idea why the throw tech window is so long in this game. I'd rather it be shorter. As it is right now I often get comboed after the AI techs my throws like 5 years after the animation starts just because I expected the throw to be completed.

I hate how my >200 win streak is always ended by either Untouchable Peacock or Raw Nerv Painwheel.

Also hate how when you get unflinching and you're at the end your side of the stage and the enemy can just infinite combo you to death.
>200? I'm barely maintaining an 8 (ಥ﹏ಥ). No wonder I see score in the millions. I barely got 500K today hoping for a good card.

It's a F2P game where you could conceivably beat more expensive opponents with skill, so of course they're going to add overpowered AI to keep you in check when they can.

Just try to learn what normal attacks leave them open to punishes, punishing after Blockbusters is an iffy prospect that can depend on your character, but if you find something always remember it. You should be very careful with your throw attempts because as you say, the AI loves teching throws and generally throws aren't super great for damage anyway, unless you're cerebella. Also never try throwing Cerebella, her passive makes you stumble longer after she techs the throw so only the most ez modo AI won't eat you alive for failing.

And yeah i've noticed occasionally it's almost impossible to tech throws, mainly Valentine and Peacock's but it happens with everyone sometimes. I don't know what to think about that. is it a bug? Are some throws just naturally harder to deal with?
I'll take your advices into consideration. It sucks, I have that move unlocked for Cerebella and when I tech they're throws, they don't flinch or stagger as long as it happens to me or I'm just have the victim effect.

I'll take your advices into consideration. It sucks, I have that move unlocked for Cerebella and when I tech they're throws, they don't flinch or stagger as long as it happens to me or I'm just have the victim effect.
You have to unlock Cerebella's extra throw stagger thing in the skill tree, I think it's the first skill in the top area, so it doesn't take much.

I hate how there is no option against cerebella special throws or Bb throws except to space out and hope they whiff.

I hate how there is no option against cerebella special throws or Bb throws except to space out and hope they whiff.
I know it also makes sense thematically, but I like to think that's why she's the "final boss" of the current story. Because you can't do jack against her grabs.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
Ahhhh here's a good one.
When I have an atk%, HP %, Cripple resist gold move roll +cripple resist 6 level ups in a row.

Question. How come there are times where the AI is so aggressive? It never blocks and constantly doing combo after combo and you end up sitting in block status?
Also, why do you lose when the time runs out even if you have way more health?

Question. How come there are times where the AI is so aggressive? It never blocks and constantly doing combo after combo and you end up sitting in block status?
Also, why do you lose when the time runs out even if you have way more health?
I think it's essentially RNG what AI pattern the computer uses, but generally it gets more aggressive and perfect the more powerful than you they are. Unless it's in Prize Fights where AI is determined by how high your streak is.

And the reason you lose on time out is so that perfect play against enemies that are powerful enough is useless and makes you need to get more powerful/higher rarity fighters. AKA: buy more relics plox

I think it's essentially RNG what AI pattern the computer uses, but generally it gets more aggressive and perfect the more powerful than you they are. Unless it's in Prize Fights where AI is determined by how high your streak is.

And the reason you lose on time out is so that perfect play against enemies that are powerful enough is useless and makes you need to get more powerful/higher rarity fighters. AKA: buy more relics plox
O okay. Yea, I was talking about Prize Fight. Sometimes on streak of 8 I get a stand still AI and one streak once I got bodied so bad last night I didn't play afterwards.
Thanks for your help.