• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

WULFSBANE REWORK

Funny Guy

Reaction score
Hi i hope in the next update, u guys will change Wulfs's SA1 from 10-15-20% chance on hit to inflict Amor Break and Heal Block. Currently He's my strongest fighter in my team so i hope he will get buffed soon. Thks for reading :D

Excuse me but WTF, buff one of the best (if not the best) offense Beowulf in game? What is next buffing SG and Bio. And what are you saying looks like a neft to me changing a 50% chance debuff of a 20% doesnt look like a buff.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Dude, if anything, that's a huge nerf to Wulfsbane. Armor break is better than cripple, yes, but dropping the chance from 50% to 20% is huge. I know on Cold Stones, even with a Hype Mode boosted Lupine Pummel, he sometimes still doesn't land the stun, so a drop from 50% to 20% is pretty huge. Its much easier to have a 50/50 chance at a huge damage boost to an already very damage stat than a 1/5 chance at the same boost. Plus, cripple can decrease the chances of Wulfsbane suffering a fatal hit

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Dude, if anything, that's a huge nerf to Wulfsbane. Armor break is better than cripple, yes, but dropping the chance from 50% to 20% is huge. I know on Cold Stones, even with a Hype Mode boosted Lupine Pummel, he sometimes still doesn't land the stun, so a drop from 50% to 20% is pretty huge. Its much easier to have a 50/50 chance at a huge damage boost to an already very damage stat than a 1/5 chance at the same boost. Plus, cripple can decrease the chances of Wulfsbane suffering a fatal hit

Hei @theLoneskull

Real question here, do you think if I use Challenger over Defending Champ on Wulfbane will be deadly? I equip 5 Wulf Shot on him, all of them lvl 10 haha wdyt?