• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other suggestion for updates

crx

Reaction score
Since I've heard large range of users, I want to suggest some opinions for updates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< about rift >

Please reset the rift scores in a different degree according to previous rift score. For the higher score, cut more score, and lower score, cut less score. (for users above 2000 score)

For example,
if one got 2290, reset the score to 2200. (cut a large degree)
if another got 2190, reset the score to 2140.
if the other got 2090, reset the score to 2070.(cut a small degree)

this will make sense, since these days' rift score reset is quite absurd and rift matching is truly stressful. it's just a lottery-like thing. (legend~diamond 3, high diamond4 users feel gilty when they meet gold 1 users.)

this reset system could also make high score users matched with other users well, not waiting over 9 hours.

and to make my suggestion enforced, it need somewhat different high scores between users, so to open the rift battle for a 2 week straight might work, I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's nice to adjust attack power and hp or other abilities and score, rift coins for over matching.

For example, when strong users meet weak users , give them choice to wreck the opponent's original deck with low score and low rift coins, or higher-adjusted deck with high score and high rift coins.

For weak users, give them choices to wreck the opponent's original deck with high score and high rift coins, or lower-adjusted deck with low score and low rift coins.

For users of same grade, give them choice to wreck the opponent's original deck with original score and original rift coins, or higher-adjusted deck with high score and high rift coins.

when high score users meet low score users, they could not enjoy game well, and they only get 9 rift score. so this could be a problem of now a day's rift matching.

< about new contents >

Users who have played with me since last summer, have been tired of the current contents. The contents to consume have ran out. in fact, most of oldbie would feel so.
(We have purchased a lot, so I think it's better to tilt some attention and prepare fascinating contents for oldbie.)

Make puzzle box challenge more quickly, please.

Make much more difficult grade on a daily event, (even more than master grade) or main story mode or an origin story mode. Or add a new story.

Make a new skin on the gold grade. please Not making skin with bad abilities, but somehow useful abilities.

thank you for reading this letter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusty00 and Liam
Thanks for the feedback, CRX!

I'll make sure your ideas are shared with the team very soon.

These thoughts represent a collaboration of ideas from a smaller community that you speak for, is that correct?

These thoughts represent a collaboration of ideas from a smaller community that you speak for, is that correct?

Yes, most of these opinions are from that community.
I have spoken 1st opinion for the rift with them, and most of them agreed.
but I did not tell 2nd idea for the rift yet, so I'm little bit afraid that it would be okay.
since rift battle is a serious contents, so I want it to be patched carefully.

also, for them, new contents are important point.
please help with it so let them not to quit this game..

I asked 2nd idea about rift system to our community,
and they advised it is too much vague, and could make rift system worse.
So I hope you discard 2nd idea about rift system.