• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Throw bug?

Dusty00

Reaction score
i was using Rainbow Blight in Eliza’s PF and was fighting against a BrainFreeze. I teched the throw and the next thing I see Rainbow is throwing BF instead! It happened 3 times during one much, so I wasn’t just seeing things.

Did she actually put cerebella in her mouth and crush her? or did she just push her away?

i was using Rainbow Blight in Eliza’s PF and was fighting against a BrainFreeze. I teched the throw and the next thing I see Rainbow is throwing BF instead! It happened 3 times during one much, so I wasn’t just seeing things.
Saw a similar report from Discord today, I'll be making a ticket to investigate it. Thanks for the heads up!

Can you share your device information with me? Want to make sure it's not device touch screen specific.

Have you seen this with any other character besides Double? So far, this is only reported with Double. That would help us narrow it down, if so!

Have you seen this with any other character besides Double? So far, this is only reported with Double. That would help us narrow it down, if so!
iPhone X on latest iOS here. Only with Double and Rainbow only so far. It didn’t happen with immoral fiber. It didn’t push her back but put her in the mouth and spit her out!