• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Wulfsbane SA procs inconsistent

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Game version 3.2.0
iOS 12.2
iPhone 8

When throwing with Wulfsbane, the debuffs are being applied at inconsistent time. Sometimes they’ll be applied at the beginning of the throw, sometimes at the end. One time I even saw one of the debuffs applied at the start of the throw and the other applied at the end of the same throw! I saw this in the Gold Big Band PF. I only saw this with regular throw command, not with tech throws that are part of special moves/blockbusters.

Wulfsbane has a 50% chance to activate his Signature Ability on THROWS. [https://sgm.netlify.com/]

That combined with this update note would appear to be working as expected:
All "throw hits" now count as a proper hit which can activate Signature Abilities for the thrower, or the throwee.
Ex: Canopy Bounce now has more chances to apply its buff removal SA, but it also has more chances to activate Resonant Evil's ARMOR...

Reactions: AnimeAccel13
Wulfsbane has a 50% chance to activate his Signature Ability on THROWS. [https://sgm.netlify.com/]

That combined with this update note would appear to be working as expected:
So this video looks like everything's normal? I thought it odd because where the update says that "throw hits" count as proper hits, Wulfsbane is applying debuffs at the start of his throws, at the points where they don't deal damage (i.e. at the time of grabbing, and also at the time of the throw hit).

So this video looks like everything's normal? I thought it odd because where the update says that "throw hits" count as proper hits, Wulfsbane is applying debuffs at the start of his throws, at the points where they don't deal damage (i.e. at the time of grabbing, and also at the time of the throw hit).
It is indeed working as expected!

However, we may be tweaking this change further.

I was literally going to make a thread on this. When using cold stones and in a juggle, ill notice that the stun will occur either before the throw animation starts or after.