• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Doom removed from Necrobreaker without Xeno dying

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iOS 12.2
iPhone 8
Game Version 3.2

I was playing a Rift battle and reached the Reactive Armor node (node just below the boss node). The enemy team was a Necrobreaker (Squigly), a Buzzkill (Painwheel), and an Untouchable (Peacock). I used Xenomorph Double to apply Doom timers and then forced tag outs with the Chimeram move. I managed to put a Doom timer on every character. At some point during the battle, I forced Necrobreaker to tag out just before the Doom timer ran out. After defeating the rest of the team, Necrobreaker came back into the battle with 1 HP and no Doom timer. My Xeno never died, so Doom timers shouldn't have been removed, and as far as I could see, Necrobreaker was tagged out before the Doom timer ran out, as the timer icon was till on her character and her SA had not triggered Final Stand. It's possible that Doom activated and her SA proced during the tag out and it all happened so fast that I missed, but I wanted to make a report just in case it's something else.

Last edited:
It's possible that Doom activated and her SA proced during the tag out and it all happened so fast that I missed, but I wanted to make a report just in case it's something else.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Everything in this report points towards that being the case.

When Squigly tagged back in, did she have DOOM?

cc @Bones.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Everything in this report points towards that being the case.

When Squigly tagged back in, did she have DOOM?

cc @Bones.
No DOOM, and she had like 1 HP. I tapped her and she went down. Which was really lucky because her BB3 was charged.

Reactions: Liam