• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other No to push notifications

96_JoKo_96

Reaction score
Let me say first I really enjoy this game so far. It's a lot of fun! Well obviously the monetization is ridiculously expensive. But hey, that's mobile gaming these days. I get it. I certainly don't appreciate it, but I get it.

But please, please add an option to disable the push notifications. I really hate the spam on my phone. I sometimes go as far to delete apps off of my phone that I actually enjoy just over notifications.

But all in all: great game. Keep it up!

Reactions: Liam
Let me say first I really enjoy this game so far. It's a lot of fun! Well obviously the monetization is ridiculously expensive. But hey, that's mobile gaming these days. I get it. I certainly don't appreciate it, but I get it.

But please, please add an option to disable the push notifications. I really hate the spam on my phone. I sometimes go as far to delete apps off of my phone that I actually enjoy just over notifications.

But all in all: great game. Keep it up!
In the future we'd like to have more options for disabling and enabling specific push notifications that are relevant to you. In the meantime, you can disable these from the settings menu of your device, like all other apps.

On iOS, you can do this from Settings > Notifications > Skullgirls

On aOS, hold your finger on the app, then tap "(i) App Info", then App notifications, then slide ON to OFF.

Hope that helps!