• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Selling Catalysts

cappatacus

Reaction score
I thought I found the perfect modifier for my dream team of a Triple Valentine Boss Node, one of those gold Invincible Armadas. In the middle of upgrading it, I hit a wrong button and ended up selling it. No "are you sure?" button that I can remember. That sucker cost me 400 (400!) Rift Coins, and in return I got 11k coins :/

I could've just missed the button because apparently I was moving quickly, but I really only remember tapping the screen once. If this is true, please add a confirmation box so this doesn't happen to anyone else!

I thought I found the perfect modifier for my dream team of a Triple Valentine Boss Node, one of those gold Invincible Armadas. In the middle of upgrading it, I hit a wrong button and ended up selling it. No "are you sure?" button that I can remember. That sucker cost me 400 (400!) Rift Coins, and in return I got 11k coins :/

I could've just missed the button because apparently I was moving quickly, but I really only remember tapping the screen once. If this is true, please add a confirmation box so this doesn't happen to anyone else!
Submit a ticket. Liam says that everyone gets 1 "undelete" for an accidentally sold item. Of course, if you've already used up that 1 undo, then I guess you're out of luck.
I just went to my collection and looked at the upgrade vs sell options. Once you click either the "upgrade" or the "sell" button, you get the screen that shows the option to spend coins or sell for coins, respectively. So it still takes two button presses to sell (or to upgrade, for that matter). The sell screen also looks different, and has that disclaimer at the bottom saying "This cannot be reversed". You just gotta be careful when upgrading or selling.

Reactions: Liam
Submit a ticket. Liam says that everyone gets 1 "undelete" for an accidentally sold item. Of course, if you've already used up that 1 undo, then I guess you're out of luck.
I just went to my collection and looked at the upgrade vs sell options. Once you click either the "upgrade" or the "sell" button, you get the screen that shows the option to spend coins or sell for coins, respectively. So it still takes two button presses to sell (or to upgrade, for that matter). The sell screen also looks different, and has that disclaimer at the bottom saying "This cannot be reversed". You just gotta be careful when upgrading or selling.
Yes, I ahould have been more careful :oops:

And how do you submit a ticket? Do I just ask on the forums to have it restored?